Homesick

I was thinking yall might be wondering how Im doing since my big move down here. Well I didn't think it would happen but Im a little homesick. I couldn't wait to get out of my little town but now I miss it. Everything down here is on a much bigger scale. When I come down to visit I didn't really think about it much. Since Im down here to stay though Im missing my small town and the little 2 lane roads. Everybody you see on the street you know them maybe not by name but you've seen them before. I miss my mom and our little house. I can't believe I would say I miss my house living in Ryan's big house but I do. Me and my mom have talked on the phone several times since the move. When I left we wasn't on the best of terms but at least were talking now and being nice to each other. Ryan's mom has been just like a second mom to me, shes great. Ryan told me about the talk they had and everything shes worried about. I always knew Ryan would stay close to his mom and I never had any intention of moving him away. I love the idea of building a house on their property but that's not in the immediate future. I also know I can't look after him like his mom can when it comes to taking his meds and shots and everything but I try to. I bug the hell out of him daily asking if hes taking all his pills and his shot. Ive even learned how to give him his insulin shot. Sometimes he don't feel in the mood to do it and I give it to him. With me and his mom looking out for him I think he'll be just fine.

Other stuff that's been going on is I finally found a job. Its not the best in the world but it'll do for now. Ill be working security for a local trucking company. Ryan wasn't thrilled about me taking it cause its at night. We even had a little argument but it was to funny to be serious. I told him I needed to find a job cause I wasn't gonna be sponging of his parents the whole time Im down here. Not that they let me give them money cause they don't but I just feel better working and saving all the money putting it away as a nest egg for us later. Anyway the funny part of the argument was I asked him if he expected me to lay around the house all the time and be laying in bed with my legs spread when he comes home. So the smartass says and whats wrong with that. I couldn't help but laugh at him cause he said he was just kidding, I know the little sex addict to well. Me working nights is putting a little crimp in the lovemaking though but were working around it. Thank god for 90 minute lunch hours and mom being Ryans boss sure helps cause hes been late getting back a few times. So hes been eatin his lunch at home the past week. The boy keeps me so wore out Im thinking about hiring someone part time to help me pick up the slack. Of course Im kidding I can handle my guy just fine. So that's about all I been doing lately work and sex and not in that order. I been spending a good bit of time with Ryans little brother, hes a funny little guy. I can sure tell their brothers cause he acts just like Ryan. Since I mentioned I was a little homesick earlier I wanted to leave yall with a few pics of West Virginia.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One last thing I almost forgot I started a new Boys Club blog with the new beta blogger just to see what the new blogger was like. Turns out the pics load a lot quicker for me so Im gonna be using it from now on to post pics of hot guys. Here's the link to it it's called The New Boys Club
0 Responses