A Little Info

My Friend Patty sent me this survey in an email and I thought I would answer it and post it on here so ya'll could see if ya'll do it on your blog let me know so I can come by and check it out! Been busy this week I do have more 2 post about but need 2 find the time with nascar being in town this week and the track so far away from my house makes it hard 2 find time. Please stay tuned we will have a post up soon!

Later from Atlanta!

1. What time is it? :: 8:50 am
2. What's your full name? :: Ryan (for safety I am only using my first name)
3. What are you most afraid of? :: snakes
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater? Hannibal Rising
5. Place of birth? :: Atlanta, Ga.
6. Favorite food? :: Italian
7. What's your natural hair color? :: Dirty blonde
8. Ever been to Alaska? :: No
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling? :: No
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? :: Yes
11. Been in a car accident? :: Yes
12. Croutons or bacon bits? :: Bacon bits
13. Favorite day of the week? :: Sunday (race day)
14. Favorite restaurant? :: Gumbeaux's Cajun Cafe
15. Favorite Flower? :: Rose
16. Favorite sport to watch? :: Nascar
17. Favorite drink? :: Raspberry tea
18. Favorite ice cream? :: Carmel
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? :: Warner brothers
20. Ever been on a ship? :: Yes
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? :: Purple
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? :: None
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? :: My Uncle in Florida
24. What do you do when you are bored? :: Read or watch tv
25. When is Bedtime? :: around 10
26. Who will do this survey on there blog? :: Martin
27. Favorite TV show :: Deal or No Deal, American Idol, Any news!
28. Last person you went to dinner with? :: Mikey
29. What are your favorite colors? :: Blue & Purple
30. How many tattoos do you have? :: None
31. How many pets do you have? :: Me personally 2 dogs but I live on a farm so we got all kinds.
32. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? :: Chicken
33. What do you want to do before you die? :: Get Married
34. Have you ever been to Hawaii? :: Yes
35. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.? :: Yes
36. Time this survey ended? :: 9:00 am
0 Responses