Clearing A Few Things Up

No your not seeing things its me Mike coming out of hiding. It was Ryans idea I post on here. I had told him I was thinking of starting a new blog and he asked if I'd come on here and clear a few things up. To start with Ryan didnt cheat on me and thats not the reason we broke up. Were still good friends and left on very good terms. If you would have been a fly on the wall the night before I left you would know. The big reason we broke up was me being uncomfortable with the money situation. Not having any wasn't the problem it was having to much to be honest. Like him always buying stuff for me and stuff like that. Im sure ill talk more about it on my other blog. I just wanted to get a few things straight. If yall haven't forgot about me and want to know what I been up to the new blog I started is located here
7 Responses
  1. Willow Says:

    As my ten year old daughter would say, "WELL...DUUUUH!"

    Of course I'm gonna hound you, erm...I mean stalk you...um, check up on you. Yeah, that's it.


  2. jimm Says:

    jus one word . . .terrific!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    No need to be ashamed of being a 22 yr old freshman...As long as you are brave enough to reach for your dreams, I don't see anything to be ashamed of. You're a good man Mr. Mike Pierce. Thanks for clearing things up... (Couldn't post on the other blog...so I decided to put it here.)


  4. Tim Says:

    yeah that's where my money was, that and getting hurt so far from your family.


  5. Just very very glad to see you! Of course I haven't forgotten about you!


  6. Just very very glad to see you! Of course I haven't forgotten about you!


  7. Uncle Gerry Says:

    I am so glad to see you come out from your hidey hole, we all still care as much for you as we always did, I hope you are well and thriving, I will check out the new blog too! Love ya!