Emotions

It's funny how my emotions mess with but damn they mess with me bad sometimes. I hate it coz it's like I have no control over them. Like now I see what I got and what I could have and then what I use 2 have and don't know what way 2 go. I wish I could go into more details but right now I can't there is so many people involved and I don't think it's fair 2 any of them 2 name names. I guess I need 2 work it out in my head and then go with what I worked out.

I had a really good time at the race last week I was invited 2 go again this weekend but I passed thought I should stay home and work on me some. I might hit a couple more races before the season is over. It's really nice going 2 the races coz it's like u can just let go and relax b whatever u want 2 be. I mean I can't totally be me open and all be I still can relax there. I have met more and more gay people at the races so it's getting better.

Don't you just love a shower with a friend?
Later!
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Ryan, glad you had a good time. Reed's car is so cool. I hope everything works out for you.
    I tried to comment on Mike's blog but you have to give your left nut and join some bloggers club to comment.
    I now you guys will always be friends because you've shared so much.


  2. Uncle Gerry Says:

    I know this time is confusing for you, hang in there, it will all work out, u know where to find me if you need to talk. Love to all.


  3. I am southern girl and grew up right there in the heart of Nascar country - its in the blood - LOVE IT....and you are right - there is nothing as good as being there.

    Showers with friends are great AND it conserves water hehehe

    As far as what you are dealing with...just breathe honey....and then listen to your heart....


  4. Laurie Says:

    Hey Ryry,
    You know!
    XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!


  5. Laurie Says:

    HEY Ryry and Corey!

    You know!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!


  6. Glad you are having a good time at the races. Let me know if you make it to Darlington in 2008.

    Honey things will come together for you. Just take it one day at a time and remember to make yourself happy and no one else right now.

    and Ed Mike made is easier to comment so go back and try again.