Nothing 2 Say




9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    My dear Ryan--You must explain this awful posting! I just hate to think that anyone who matters is doing this to you!
    It will never be me--I will always have your back and support you and wish you nothing but happiness and good health and love!
    big hugs, Elise


  2. Anonymous Says:

    It is so very true, you only hurt the ones you love. People we meet may make us mad but it only lasts a short time. The wounds that stay forever are those caused by our loved ones. It was referred to by Shakespeare as "The unkindliest cut of all".
    Time heals all wounds they say but while the wound is still fresh oh how much it hurts. Been there felt that Ryan, Hugs and Kisses sweetie.


  3. WHAT???? I have your back, who has done this to mey darling sweet Ryan?


  4. I don't know what to say but I can do this...

    {{{{{HUG}}}}}


  5. Laurie Says:

    Ryry!
    What happened Baby? You know
    I'm here.
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Wow!! Powerful statement. Ryan if this post is about the post shown on Mike's page... You simple need to be stronger and move on.


  7. thg1967 Says:

    whoa....whats up with this post?


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Ry, I think I have an idea of where the post came from and I think I will have to afree with a few people and their comments. First, I'll agree with Ed, in that time does heal all wounds, it may not be instantly and it may take sometime to do so, but I have no doubt that it will happen. @nd I'll agree with BigboyMark on that as hard as it may seem, you have to be strong not only for yourself but also for Corey. He needs all the support he can get at the moment with everything he has gone through. But ultimately you need to be strong for yourself. Dont get down on yourself and dont give up, you are a very attractive person and I know you will find someone for you. We all have disabilities and I am aware of them all, I have many and some I much rather not discuss I have. But dont let that hold you back from finding someone for you. You have the wisdom of someone much older then yourself and I trust you will use your best judgement to the best of your ability.. You know how to get a hold of me..


  9. jimm Says:

    i'm not going to pretend to understand this post. But I can say this, sometimes we don't see the whole picture, then mis-interpret someones actions. And if you add in hearing-loss, events become even more confusing. It's tough to come across real true friends, and it's easy to mess up a relationship when you can't hear all the words. The emotional pain strikes deep.