Finally !!!

We've finally been able to send Ryan and Corey on a long trip. The Lunch Lady and The Spirit of Saint Lewis have this blog to ourselves. Enough of the young, cute ones commandering the world. It's time for the older goats (sorry Lunch Lady, I had to!) to get a chance to rock this blog!

Tomorrow is World AIDS Day. Don't forget to send out good thoughts and prayers to all of those around you who struggle and who need a good word. You'll find my story "When HIV Strikes Close to Home" Here. I hope you'll check it out.

And now, something that I'm not completely 100% proud of...but, hey, we're a work in progress, right?
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    From one old goat to another: Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill. Ed


  2. Laurie Says:

    WHAT'D YA SAY OLD MAN? CAN YOU
    READ THIS OR SHOULD I MAKE IT
    BIGGER?
    HA! Loves ya Lewis! Now, what nudes
    do we want to post? J/K!


  3. A Lewis Says:

    How about I post a nude....right after you. You go first. I'll follow...I promise.