Hump day again


You tend to lose track of the days when

you're sick one day. Yesterday I felt so

bad I thought I was going to die. It's also

sad when your son is the one who calls you

in sick. That boy worries so much about me.

It has been awhile since my last bad migraine

and they do tend to scare the hubby and our

son. Zomig used to work till it swelled my tongue

now I just use Excedrin Migraine. Kinda funny that

that one works to take most of the pain away when

no other OTC would work.


I think that our boys will be returning to the states

this weekend. At least I hope so. It's hard to believe

they have been gone for two weeks. Seems like

forever when you miss them so much.


Well, I'm off to finish getting ready for work and I

hope that my station isn't in disarray.

This is from Uncle Gerry's site. I had to put it on
here in honor of 'HUMP' day. Man I wish I was
young again.
1 Response
  1. I don't wish to be young again (too much angst) but I can enjoy LOOKING *wink* Feel better honey! Headaches suck so i'm sure migraines are a thousand times worse. That's so sweet that your son worries so much about his Mamma. I miss our boys too and can't wait to hear of their England adventures.