Yesterday.....


I was so missed on Tuesday. My
Mikey,Caleb and Tyler said that
they came running in calling for me
and I wasn't there. Mikey was so
upset. He hates me not being there.
He will hurt somebody if they talk to me
before he does. He's even kinda jealous
that I have a picture of Ry, Corey and Josh
behind me at the register. I'll have to put
one of him up too I guess.


The guys pictures got a few double takes
from some 'straight?' guys yesterday. One
of the boys had left the line and then came
back to look at the pictures. I thought it was
cute. I hope to be able to put a picture of
Ryan's Mike up there. It would complete
the wall. I really wish that Mike could see
just how beautiful he really is. I know he
has issues but he is so freaking perfect.
I know Ry will agree with me.


Well, I better get off here and get my face
ready for work. Josh has to be at school
early for band.
3 Responses
  1. I agree with you Laurie! It's sweet how much you love those boys. They are so lucky


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I love to see pictures of Ryan and Corey and Mike. I lost my sweet nephew Brian last Dec. 26th. I am so very grateful of the pictures I have of him. I still miss him like it was yesterday. I remember everybody praying and hoping he would be found alive. All that time he was already an angel in heaven. Ed


  3. Laurie Says:

    Thanks Patti.

    Ed,
    I'm so sorry that you lost your
    nephew. Even though it was last
    year I know it still hurts. I wish
    you healing and love always.