I'm Alive

I'm finally home but I am not a happy camper I tell ya that. This time it was worse than it's been in like forever and yes I know it's my own fault. Mikey is back home he missed enough work and school over me. I have 2 stay here in Atlanta for a while coz my doctors are here and everyone thought it be the best that I did stay. Course I wanted 2 go home with him but he talked me into stayin here and he will be back this weekend. The infection I had in my body this time they said was hard for my body 2 fight so that's why I had 2 stay a little longer in the hospital than normal. You should see these big horse pills I have 2 take yuck!

On this is 2 someone very special that email u sent me with the virus in it well it didn't work and I am not sure if your aware of it but you can and will go 2 jail for shit like that. Do you realize what my Dad does for a living? Well guess what he is on your ass now! When he take u down I am gonna post all your info right on this blog u tried 2 take down!

That's it for today people I am still a little weak so I'm gonna go rest.
Thanx 4 all the emails and ecards and comments they mean the world 2 me!
Later from Atlanta!
12 Responses
  1. Troystopher Says:

    I hope you feel better soon!!!

    If you need anything let me know.

    ::HUG::


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, Ryan----I'm so relieved to read this post--I was getting very anxious about you! We must have some kind of ESP or karma, because you were putting up this post just when I was e-mailing you again to see how you were feeling!

    I know it sucks to be away from Mikey and to still not feel great, but you WILL get there, if you obey your docs and your momma...

    big hugs and kisses to you and Mikey..


  3. Anonymous Says:

    My dearest friend, I was so worried over what was going on and how sick you were. Relief that you're getting better. I was concerned about Mikey too. I'm having my Mid-Terms now and I know Mikey must be doing the same. Ryan, please take care of yourself. My BFF never listened to his doctors and now he is gone forever. The pain of his loss is so overwhelming to me. I will not recover from your being taken away too. Take those Horse pills and get to feeling your oats real soon. Hugs and more, Ed


  4. So glad to hear from you honey and yay for your Dad. Go get em'!


  5. NG Says:

    Hmmm, I can only wonder...

    Sucks that on top of your health dilemna, you have to put up with that sort of nonsense.

    Feel better soon.


  6. Laurie Says:

    MY BABY IS HOME!!! Just not home
    with his man yet!
    I love you Baby and next time I
    won't be nice and I'll tie you to
    the bed! You need to be careful and
    take care of yourself. There is
    only one of you and I've grown
    very attatched.


  7. Get well buddy :) I know it's a pain in the ass, but ya gotta take it slow while you're sick. 'Sides, you have a new puppy to go back and help take care of :)

    Sendin' ya big hugs! Feel better soon Ryan :)


  8. jimm Says:

    It's good to hear you're gonna be ok. I imagine you will have to restrict urself somewhat, in the future. But it's for the best.


  9. Polt Says:

    Okay, I know nothing about that virus, but I'm glad to hear you're doing better! Take care of yourself, kid!

    HUGS...


  10. A Lewis Says:

    Hey big boy, what's shakin'? Glad you're home. Bad about the virus. Miss hearing from you! Hugs. Giant, slobbery, wet, naked hugs.


  11. Martin O. Says:

    Just thought I'd trot over here to see how you're doing. Really glad to hear you're out of the hospital. Sorry you have to take 'horse pills', but the mane thing is to take care of yourself and get well. Don't let those neigh-gative people get you down.

    Get better soon so you can gallop back to Mikey and that cute puppy!


  12. brothasoul Says:

    My week included an ER stay, multiple Dr visits & I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow. I truly feel your pain brotha and wish you nothing but the best.