Puppy Love

I got all these emotions going on inside me. Then I got all these people telling me what's best for me. I know there just helping but after a while a person kinda gets tired of hearing it ya know? Anyway last night Mikey called and I wasn't in the best moods and I think maybe he wasn't having a great day either well we talked for a little bit and he started asking me have I take my meds have I eaten did I go 2 the doctor? Well I kinda lost it and went off on him. We both got mad and hang up the phone well when it comes 2 little fights we are both hard head and giving in is not something we either do. Normally I am the one that gives in but this time Mikey beat me 2 the punch he sent me a text and said check your email. So I went and check it and I found this pic.
Under the pic it said my Daddy is very sorry that he upset you. You know we both love you and miss you! OK I lost it right then and there and I was crying like a little baby. Mom came in said what's wrong I said look at the email when she did yep you guessed it she cried also. So I called Mikey right away and told him I was sorry I just got a lot going on in my head. He said he understood but just wants me healthy and I know this just pressure got 2 me is all. There is a song that has this line in it and now I can see how true it is. Course I change the he part coz in the song it says she but its all about he 2 me!

No one can make me cry
Make me laugh
Make me smile
Or drive me mad like he does
It's like a curse that is the cure
Better or worse, one thing's for sure
It's real love and I don't know what I'd do
If I lost it.
Later from a cold Atlanta!
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, you got me crying, too!!!

    As long as you both remember how much you are in love, you'll be able to get thru anything together!

    warm hugs from cold Chicago


  2. Polt Says:

    Hehehe, how sweet. See fighting sucks, but the making up can be so great. :)

    HUGS...


  3. A Lewis Says:

    What a cutie...the puppy. And as for PUppy Love, you boys are far too young to remember the Donny Osmond song.....but I met Donny one time and chatted with him about the song. You'd love it. Especially today when you need it. Love you both.


  4. Tim Says:

    BEWARE THE HYPNO-DOG!!! Don't stare in her eyes!!


  5. Laurie Says:

    You ARE made one for the other.
    Baby Boy,
    He worries too. Remember that you
    are the world to him. Also, if he
    didn't care he wouldn't ask.

    No matter what you say no matter
    what you do I will always love the
    two of you!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


  6. Java Says:

    I am so glad you are back home again and feeling well enough even to get mad at Mikey! Well, not happy that you were mad, but glad you're better. I only worried about you a little bit. And a little bit more. And I hardly know you!!! It is a big relief to see you posting again, and to hear from you, too.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    The only thing is that if we didn't care it wouldn't matter. We care so much for you two guys. The puppy is so sweet. I will send a warm breeze your way and Spring will come around once more. Springtime in WV mountains what could be better? Ed


  8. Awwww that is so unbelievably sweet! Melts my heart


  9. Sexy Duet Says:

    What a cute pic, great way to say sorry - I might need to remember that one to use on Mr SD some time.

    Ms SD