American Idol and Me

Wow is all I can say last night before I went 2 bed I checked my email and it was running over with emails. I got emails from people that were first timers. I was totally shocked and over come with joy. I find it hard how I can come 2 affect some many but it does make me feel so very good. I promise you this I will answer each and every email just give me time but I will write u back that I promise. Yesterday I seen a shrink he came 2 the house and will for are visits he said that's the way he does it he said. He changed my meds he didn't think the old ones were helping and honest even tho I only been on it since yesterday I do feel a little better and last night I finally got some sleep and didn't wake up in the middle of the night and wonder out the house. Last night is the first night I didn't hear any voices and this makes me happy. I don't know if I ever said it out loud on this blog so if I haven't I will now I Love My Baby Brother! He has been so concern and trying 2 stay every waking second with me. Last night he crawl up in bed with me and said I'm sleeping with you tonight! I told him don't you think your getting a little old 2 be sleeping with your big bro (he's 15 for those that don't know) He said never and then he tied this string around his ankle and then around mine said if you get up in the night I will know. He told me Ry I couldn't handle if something bad happen 2 you I love you and need you in my life. Yes I know I cried last night when he said and I am cryin now thinking about it. I think I am doing better today!

A little on American Idol can anybody beat David Archuleta really? Besides being able 2 sing he is so cute! Damn he won't be 18 until December so I can only dream! What a dream huh? Last Night I wasn't sad 2 see the rocker girl go honest she was getting on my nerve.



Later from Peachtree City!
8 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    YEAH FOR SLEEP! I think David A
    and Jason Castro are just soooo
    CUTE! I could nibble on them!
    K' I'll wait till they are 18. Then
    I'll nibble


  2. Uncle Gerry Says:

    glad u r feeling better today, little David makes my uh tongue hard!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I like JoshuaH on Big Brother 9. He is a gay hottie! I'm glad you are feeling better Ryry. I'm so gld yu have a little brother who loves you. My brother is a republican and prays everyday that God will kill all gays even his big brother Ed. I didn't e-mail you cause I figured you got too many of them and I don't want you to get overwhelmed but I hope yu reade my comments.Thank you bud, Ed.


  4. A Lewis Says:

    I think there are plenty of us who wish you well and are tying our ankles to you in spirit to keep us close and safe. Giant loves from Oregon. And I think that David is in line for the top spot...along with Carly (why in the world was she in the bottom 3??) and the other dude....David?? Missy Christy needs to go along with Ramilie???


  5. Anonymous Says:

    SO glad you are starting to feel better....thank you for sharing the story about your little brother (as I pause to wipe my eyes)-----I am also blesssed with a little brother (who is about a foot taller than me now) who always wants to protect me....

    Laurie is so right--yeah for sleep!

    sending you hugs and good sleep vibes...


  6. jimm Says:

    I said it before, but it's worth saying again, your lil' bro, he's a superstar!


  7. Java Says:

    This post is SO much more hopefull than the last one! I am really glad you have a new shrink, and new meds. This sounds very hopefull.


  8. Sexy Duet Says:

    Good to hear you are feeling better, your family is really wonderful.

    Ms SD