Deepest Darkest Secrets Part 2

Last Friday I did this and I just feel there is still some of you out there that have something u want 2 get off your chest. I know I did last week and also this week. Of course you can leave your comment anonymous and I know there were a couple of you out there that said nothing is anonymous and you might be right about that but who has that much time on there hand 2 track down ip address. You know how much work is in that yeah pen pointing a state or city is easy but getting right down 2 the street and all 2 much work and honest I can't sit in front of a puter that long. Besides this is just 2 help people that might be carrying something around and if they get it out there they might feel better. Thanks for a good week from ya'll emails comments and all the support sure helps more than u know! Kisses 2 Ya'll Have a awesome weekend!

Later from Atlanta!

This is Jesse McCartney new song and video those that know me know I have always had this thing for Jesse and wow this video is hot!!! So grown up nice!
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I never thought in my life that I would get hooked on a blog. I have to admit, I really enjoy reading this one. Though, I would never admit it to anyone.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'm addicted to someone. The more I try to push my mind in an opposite direction the more it wanders back to what they are doing and how they are. I wish to be there for them, to wake up next to them, just to hold them tight and protect them. Just to see your face would be amazing. I wish everynight I could be that person you fall asleep with, everyday I wish I could be that person you would wake up to. Every second that goes by not talking to you, or chatting with you or me reading the blog, i feel disconnected with you. I want to be there for you, be with you and finally love you, but I can not, so I sit back in the wings of the stage and watch the show commence.


  3. A Lewis Says:

    oh for god's sake sweetie, you know that i'd tell you ANYTHING you want to know. i have no secrets. only a very naughty and perverted honest-to-goodness real life. i hope you're feeling better.


  4. Laurie Says:

    It ain't no secrect I loves ya like
    crazy! I'll always worry no matter
    what is said to me.

    I worry to much.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    what Laurie said!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    When I was a teenager I tried several time to kill myself, but my parents never caught on to my struggles. In retrospect I can't say if it was truly a death wish or a cry for help. But I can say that now there is not a week that goes by that I don't wish that I had somehow succeeded.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    While driving my car I think about crashing full speed into the jersey wall. It is a struggle sometimes to go on.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I have had sex with someone my husband would never ever guess in a million years (before we were married). It might upset him though so i'll keep it a secret!


  9. Diederick Says:

    Wasn't this guy blond!? Either way, he is hot :)