Monday Blues

This is like days of old when Mikey use 2 come down and visit me. I use to hate when Monday's came around that would me I was alone again. Mikey had 2 go back home 4 work and school and here I am again stuck in Atlanta. Only good thing is he coming back this coming weekend for the race. If things go well this week with me and the doctors I will going back with him. The race I am already getting heat from my Parents thinking I shouldn't go with the flu running wild thru the Nascar drivers and crews. I know I am thinkin hard about it and my buddy in Nascar is sick right now I talk 2 him last night and he said it might not be a good idea either with me just getting over it. I know there all right but I will see how this week goes. If nothing else I want Mikey 2 go coz he don't get 2 go as much as I do but he said if I didn't go he didn't want 2 go. I just don't think that's far he shouldn't miss out just coz I can't go. Guess we will just wait and see. Well that's it for today I am kinda got the blues today so I am just gonna go 4 now.

Later from Atlanta!
11 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Ryan---Hang in there, sweetie--you will be recovered and back in Mikey's arms full-time before you know it!

    Please don't even consider going to another race so soon--I know it sucks, but it is just too dangerous for your health right now.

    And don't think that it's "unfair" for Mikey to miss the race if you can't go--it sounds like he won't enjoy it if you're not there, so pushing him to go alone won't make him any happier!

    Just relax and forget about either of you going to the race, and focus on getting healthier and returning to West Va to be with Mikey and the puppy, and nieghbor Cole, etc.

    big hugs.....


  2. Uncle Gerry Says:

    Cheer up nephew, you know if Mikey is in town that doing anything without you in tow is not what he would consider fun, even NASCAR. Take care of your health so that you can go back to WVA with him. Know that I love you and wishing you well from here at my new home in AR.


  3. Carl Says:

    I am glad you are thinking this this time about your health. There will be plenty of races.


  4. A Lewis Says:

    Sweet Jesus, don't make me come donw there are kick your little white arse across the lawn. Cause I will. No compromising your health. Period! Giant love.


  5. I know all about the Monday blues. Although I understand that risk maybe you and Mike can wait and come to .. Darlington together. Yeah in May!!!!


  6. Laurie Says:

    K' Baby Boy,
    Here's the thing. What is more
    important? Your health and going
    home with your man OR the races and
    your man going home alone?
    Hell, I've seen your man and I
    would choose him over ANY race.
    Listen to the parents. Mikey needs
    you home.


  7. Laurie Says:

    PS. Maybe you should send Mikey and
    Corey.

    HUGS!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


  8. Troystopher Says:

    Hang in there! I hope you get better soon so you can go back with Mikey!!!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Mikey won't have any fun at the race if you're not there, Ryry. Mike can't be happy any place you're not at. That may not be good English but I know when a guy is in love he ain't happy if he's not able to spend every blessed minute with the object of his affection. I may not know much but I know that much. Love and hugs and best wishes. Ed


  10. Anonymous Says:

    I just have to add another comment--Ed said it beautifully, (and it applies to sraight girls, too)...so please listen to all this great wisdom from the blog friends who love you!

    another big hug...


  11. Sexy Duet Says:

    It is very nice of you that you still want Mikey to go to the race, even if you cant but I can understand that Mikey would rather spend time with you.

    I know those Monday blues all too well when Mr SD and I lived in different states, hang in there and before you know it the weekend will be here again.

    Ms SD