Black

11 Responses
  1. Becky J Says:

    Hang in there. I know it seems like you can never get out of the totally dark room, but when you think you can't deal with it anymore just look for that sliver of light. No matter how small it will be there. Whenever you see it just take one tiny step towards it. Eventually there will be more light than darkness. I hope you feel better soon. even when you feel all alone just know that you are not. We are all with you, chanting for you and we're not going to stop.


  2. No no I see a little bit of light in there!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan, you really need to break this cycle.


  4. A Lewis Says:

    Yo, Ry!
    Damn it! Email me. Love you lots and you know it! I'm your friend and waiting to say hi to you.


  5. Laurie Says:

    It's OK Baby Boy I'm here and I
    will always be right by your side.


    I loves you and you know that.
    No matter what you say no matter
    what you do.

    HUGS!!!!!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!


  6. Tim Says:

    Hmm the resurrection of, "Goth Ryan" no..."vampire Ryan" no, Yes "Emo-Ryan" Followed by "Tickle me Emo-Ryan".

    Look I can keep the bad jokes coming, don't make me break into my Furry arsenal!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Well, my sweet Ryan, I am relieved that you at least posted something after 2 weeks.

    I assume you are talking/venting/processing your feelings of darkness with your shrink and the immediate family and friends by your side.

    When you are ready, you know of course that you have a vast choice of blog friends who are also here to listen and support you.

    I agree with Patti that there is a little bit of light in there!

    Keep pushing that dark fog out of the way. I know you can do it!

    Sending you big hugs of love and encouragement...


  8. Java Says:

    (((((Ryan)))))


  9. Martin O. Says:

    That shaft of light coming through the trees is your TRUE SPIRIT shining outwards, piercing the darkness, Ryan!

    Just let that light blaze forth and it will obliterate that darkness and light up the world !

    And know that even in the dark, you are surrounded by the light of those who love you.


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Those who walked in darkness have seen a great light. Seek the light of love, Ryan. Let your light shine. We can't light a candle and hide it under a basket. No, one person may light a candle but it gives light to all who are in the room. Shine your light Ryry, don't live in darkness. Hugs and big Gay kisses. Ed


  11. Diederick Says:

    Geez, nice image dude.

    Give the blogger world what it wants: a bright post!