Jason's Day

Just click on the pic above it will take you to the Friday the 13th website. When I was a little boy back in Atlanta I loved scary movies and I remember the first time I seen Friday the 13th I don't remember what one it was for sure but I knew I had 2 see them all. Now I own them on DVD. I have always been a scary movie freak just love them. So today on this blog and since it's Friday 13th this is Jason's post and this is Jason's day!Somebody being nasty!Ok question who is this boy? First one that gets it right I'll give you a speical email!

Later from Florida!
Have a awesome weekend!
8 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    Ryan! PUT YOUR PANTS ON NOW!!!!

    That's Jason Castro. The eyes.....
    The eyes............


  2. Carl Says:

    I want the special e-mail.......


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I didn't recognize Jason Castro without his dreadlocks. God Ryan, it must be so great to live in your community. Clothing optional. Young and hung. Yeah! Ed


  4. Tim Says:

    Castro? I would never have guessed.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I don't believe in the Friday the 13th jinx, but a lot of crazy stuff has happened today. Tim Russert died. R. Kelly was acquitted. Des Moines is being evacuated. More people losing their homes, farms, businesses, towns due to rivers flooding. Too much sadness.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. I live in the midst of tornado and flood damage. I may be homeless soon but I still have my health (sorta) so I won't complain. Ed


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Hmm, Castro, eh? I wonder what *guy* he's gonna give that corsage to?

    What a cutie!


  8. jimm Says:

    I agree with Elise. A sad Friday the 13th. Not your fault tho. Tomorrow will be better.