Shame on you

All in all it's been a good week and my birthday was better than I thought it would be. Thanks for the birthday wishes and the ecards ya'll sent meant the world 2 me. Thanks to me friend who had my ass all over Florida having a blast. Key West was awesome I always love it down there I could see myself retiring down there if you never been down there go trust me you won't be sorry.
I got an email the other day I won't say from who but they kinda called me out so to say that I have 2 talk about it on here. They were giving me down the road for the way I live my life. They were upset at my post and the way I spend money and not even my money my parents money. They went on 2 say I should be a shamed there are people out there that don't have money and live check to check that they go to bed hungry or even worse. I totally understand there are people out there that have little or nothing and yeah I might spend a little more than what I should but don't come down on me without knowing me first off I do work and I do pay bills. Yes my parents own the house I live in and yes the pay most of the bills but I do work and I do help. Don't judge me cause I go to races to honest most of the time that cost me nothing cause of my friend I don't pay to get in and I don't pay for motel room coz I stay in his rv. So you know I also volunteer at hospice and deliver meals 2 people with aids and there families that can't get out and when I'm gone I make sure that's covered before I go. I also work with kids that might not have a chance if people like me didn't go down to the center and help them with there school work. So judge me coz I spend money or coz I write about it on this blog that's fine I can handle it. Yes my family may be blessed a little when it comes to having something but we and I don't forget the people that have less we all help in many ways.
Well now that I'm pissed I think that's enough for this week ya'll have a safe and fun weekend!
Later from Florida!
9 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    You tell em Baby Boy! I'm so
    proud of you!

    HUGS!!!!!


  2. Carl Says:

    Ryan,

    Stop apologizing for your family being successful/doing well. If they don't like what you post, then they can close the browser.

    I am sick of people telling others what they should do with their money. They were not around when the people earned it.

    So there are other less fortunate. They will always be people less fortunate.

    I do well for myself and I drive a german car. I earned all my money and I never feel bad for the trips I take or the premium gas I put in my car.

    I guess Ryan you should just take all the money that your parents give you and give it all away so you don't have a truck to drive, a house to live in or food to eat. Stop feeling bad for the life you have. Most of the time, people are just jealous or hippocrates.

    I practice what I preach...I never give money to charity or the homeless, enough of my money is taken out of my paycheck for federal government social programs. (Well there was this one time a homeless man asked me for money for alcohol and I gave him a $10.00 and thanked him for his honesty.)

    Stop caring what others think of you. You seem to be helping others and still live a full life. Enjoy it.


  3. You are a good person Ryan, better than most. Don't let the haters get you down.


  4. Uncle Gerry Says:

    The Native American Indians have a saying, "Walk a mile in my moccasins before you speak" Good advice that lots of people should heed. In the mean time, have a great weekend, love ya lots.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    There will always be folks around who are jealous, or spiteful, or just mean-spirited, and get their kicks out of criticizing and trying to back you into a corner.

    Screw them. You have no need to defend yourself, Ryan. Your true blog friends know what you're all about!

    big hugs.....


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I've never had much but I love the fact that you do. I enjoy my soap opera every day so I can fantasize about what it must be like not to worry about money all the time. I love hearing of your trips to Spain and England and Key West. Ryan, you are loving and caring and your heart is so big you need an RV just to carry it around with you. You have helped me more than you know. Hugs and Smooches, ed


  7. Chuck Says:

    Given the stereotype of NASCAR fans and NASCAR races, the fact that you're a homo and getting criticized for being *so well off* because you go to NASCAR races is downright giggelworthy. Of course I understand why you're upset, but I hope you don't mind my laughing at the fools :)


  8. Diederick Says:

    People with money are not obligated to spend it on the poor. Usually it is hard earned.

    People who go to bed hungry do not live in a welfare state; or are addicted to drugs, alcohol, gambling or sex. The poor in desert countries should have used their brain, who would go live in a desert!?

    Don't get me wrong, I pity these people, but money sent there is a waste. All they do is kill each other, or buy drugs and alcohol. I will never send money to such charities.

    I do however support charities which fund scientific research on heart diseases and cancer for example. I also support animal charities: I'm a member of the WSPA, and nature charities: Greenpeace. Furthermore I volunteer as a language coach to help refugees get their state diploma and with that a chance on a Green Card. I also am a blood donor, and am volunteering as a Medic for the Red Cross on a local scale. Furthermore I collect money for the Jantje Beton foundation, which builds playgrounds, daycare centres and such in the poorest neighbourhoods of the Netherlands.

    By this feeling any guilt doesn't even cross my mind as I spend my wealth on a good bottle of Whiskey; a nice cigar or a night out in the city. I am no Christ who needs to bear the weight of the whole world on his shoulders.


  9. Carl Says:

    Well said Diederick