Sordid Lives

Wow this morning I woke for the first time in a long time alone. Now before you have a pity party for me let me explain why my Mom and the boys (Corey & My Bro) went back 2 Atlanta with her after spending the summer with me they have 2 get ready for school shopping and all that back to school stuff. I really miss them a lot yes u little fuckers I know u read this and I said I miss you guys a lot! Waking up alone really wasn't that bad just coming home from work the house seems quiet and empty but hey I will get thru it ok. The drama that has been going on in my life I still decided 2 keep quiet about for now but all I will say coz I know it's on some of ya'll mind me and Austin parted ways and that's all I'm gonna say about that. The neighbors have been real good at keeping me company so I don't feel so alone but some alone time is good. I also have picked up some more hours at work 2 keep me busy and my mind off some stuff it seems 2 have helped. Anyway enough on me let's talk about Sordid Lives the Series and what we all can do to make sure they have another season so I can use your help on this so at the end of the post click the link and tell Logo how much we love the show and want it for a few more seasons!

I was first introduced to Sordid Lives the movie by my gay uncle he was like Ry you need 2 watch this coz it's like about our family. I always loved coming 2 my Uncles coz he was like the coolest person I knew and he had all kinds of crazy movies and would let me do damn near anything I wanted yeah ok I am brat and proud of it. Anyway I remember him putting in the DVD and the movie started and this women singing this song called Sordid Lives I later found out it was Olivia Newton John at the time I didn't know who she was. Then I got 2 meet all the crazy characters of the movie and I was like omg my Uncles right this was our family being from the south I had family members just likes these people. When I went home after that month with my Uncle I open up my suitcase and he had put the DVD in there with a note telling me when I am sad or depressed pop in the movie and I have many times and each time I laugh I know all the lines in the movie but still laugh at them.Then I heard the were making a Series about the movie and am like oh hell yes! Last week was the first night of it and many people say it was slow 2 start with and I would agree but I talked with Daniel my neighbor and we both agree that we think the reason was for people who didn't know the movie and having 2 introduce the characters 2 them. I personally think it started out awesome and can't wait for tonight at 10 on Logo for it to come on. If you haven't seen it or the movie people you need 2 see this movie it is so us in so many ways. Set you Dvr or your Tivo or Vcr and watch it you won't be sorry. I think my favorite person beside Ty from the series being so damn cute is Sissy I think she is the glue trying to hold them all together. Brother Boy how could you know laugh at him he is so damn funny. If you have seen it who is your favorite? Make sure you check out the links on the bottom of this post and please write Logo and tell them we love the show and want it for next season hell even if you don't like it write Logo for me and tell them you do! I will owe you!
Thanks 2 Daniel for helping me with this post!

Del Shores Sordid lives on Myspace


Sordid Lives page on LOGOONLINE

Jason/Ty Myspace

Here is where you can write a letter to Logo and tell them we want our Sordid Lives for next season! Also to make it an hour show and easy on the damn commericals now click on this and write them please for me!

Thanx Kisses Ya'll

Now watch the show tonight and remember!

Ain't it a bitch sortin' out our sordid lives
It's a bitch when you come to realize
got yourself a box of Cracker Jacks
then you get a really shitty prize
It's a bitch sortin' out our sorry little sordid lives

7 Responses
  1. I may need to check this out! Sorry you are missing your peeps. Hugs sweetie!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'm sorry about you and Austin but believe your heart has never left the man of the mountains. I hope it all works out for you guys. Mountaineers are always free. That is the state motto and it is so true. hugs and more, ed


  3. Laurie Says:

    I don't get LOGO :( I do watch it
    and HERE when I'm at my parents
    house!

    That is how my mom found out I am
    bi.

    HUGS!!!!

    (ps.TICKLE! TICKLE!)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    its jason dottley, Ty, here! Thank for your rave blog! I'm sorry the first episode seemed slow, but you are right. The network really wanted to make sure that all viewers would follow the characters. It takes ep 1 and 2 to accomplish that then 3 on just FLY!
    check out our Un-official sordid blog that a fan started to keep everyone up to date sordidlivestheblog.blogspot.com
    Also, you can check Logoonline.com and myspace.com/sordid_lives
    thanks for everything,
    jason dottley


  5. calvin Says:

    *hugs*

    I'm amused by the fact that our posts were published within two minutes of each other - great minds obviously thinking alike! :-)

    lots of love

    xxx


  6. Anonymous Says:

    WE NEED MORE SORDID LIVES AND 1 HOUR AND LESS COMMERCIALS


  7. Anonymous Says:

    I love you guys! Thanks for the support... keep watching... it really takes off!

    xox
    Del Shores