There and back again


I finally made it back to work, I think my boss was probably starting to wonder what I looked like after my protracted absence! I'd been putting off looking into my work email account for a few days now and now I wish I hadn't as the university SPAM filter seems to be playing up:

Dear world, I do not want emails inviting me to "beat her womb with my love rod", which seems strange as you also seem worried about the size of my "tool" - a mixed message if ever there was one. I was touched that you [a family member of a recently deceased wealthy diplomat from a country I've never heard of] have decided to take me into your confidence and pay me to help you gain access to your inheritance, I can only assume that we've met on the conference circuit and you liked my paper in order to find me this trustworthy.... Grrr, SPAM, oh the rage.

In other news: The manwife has moved out, back to the UK, in preparation for his new job so all of this blog's authors will be waking up all lonesome tomorrow morning. Actually, this isn't quite true as I have a giant Mr Funny to keep me company tonight who won't hog the duvet or snore so it's not all bad :-)
3 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    I know what you're going through
    with all that SPAM. It isn't even
    the great MONTY PYTHON SPAM either.

    So glad you're back and I hope that
    all will work great for manwife.

    HUGS!!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I was touched that you [a family member of a recently deceased healthy diplomat from a country I've never heard of] have decided to take me into your confidence and pay me to help you gain access to your inheritance, I can only assume that we've met on the conference circuit and you liked my paper in order to find me this trustworthy.... Grrr, SPAM, oh the rage.


  3. Beating womb with love rod... oh dear! That did make me laugh!