September 11th



I remember that day do you? I will never forget will you?

Later from Florida!
5 Responses
  1. I do - and No, I won't.


  2. I remember exactly where I was, what the weather was like, what I was doing. I remember the tiniest of details.

    I also posted a remembrance today as well.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I was sitting there enjoying my breakfast and waiting for Regis and Kathy Lee to come on. Katie couric said a plane had hit a tower then as she was watching we all saw a second plane fly into the other tower. Until then I thought it was either Pilot error or a drunk air traffic controllers mistake.
    I sure hope we can get the Republican'ts out of there before it hapens again. They make every country mad at us then attack the wrong country. Our mainland has never ben attacked while the Democrats were in power. What so I know? ed the Idiot


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I meant to say what do I know? ed is such a stupid fool I hate him. ed


  5. Laurie Says:

    Yes Baby Boy, I will NEVER forget.

    I love you and miss you TONS!!

    HUGS!!!!!!!