"Would you like to be modified?"

Today has been trying. In essence, I feel as though I've been fighting a battle of wits against an unarmed man... However, something completely unrelated to the aforementioned tedium happened that turned out to be pretty funny (I may be playing a little loose with the term "funny"): The wife of my mentor introduced herself to me today and said "oh yes, you're the one with the earring." Apparently, she can remember her husband coming home on the day the department had its first pierced student and now I'm their first pierced staff member. Hard to believe in 2008 but nonetheless true. The times they are a-changin' etc etc.


So, in honour of that meeting I give you the following HNT and my apologies for not shaving before I took the photo...



Sorry about the somewhat unruly nature of my meagre chest topiary.

In keeping with the briefly revealing theme of HNT I thought it might be fun if I also "revealed" some facts about myself thus giving you guys a chance to get to know me a bit better. So, if we get any interesting questions I'll endeavour to answer them alongside an HNT snap in the future. Anyone game? Like a timid hooker, all requests will be considered but not all will be acted on! I'll start the ball rolling with the following two exciting free facts from my life:

  1. I was asked to leave my CU;
  2. I swallow...

So, there you go. Free facts. Go forth and do with them what you will.

6 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    HEY! That's not the half of the
    HNT that you were supposed to show.
    It's the BOTTOM half! heehee! I'm
    so bad.

    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  2. Ashly Star Says:

    Very nice. I love piercings and nipple rings rock. Happy HNT!


  3. Polt Says:

    hehehe, I'm not sure what a CU is, but damn you're second one cracked me up. Not that you DO it, hell so do I, but the fact that you'd use that as in introductory fact. Brillant. :)

    oh, the manscaping is fine, and the piercing is hot.

    HAPPY HNT!


  4. Dude, I think Swallowing is very risky behavior... Altho I love to see girls do it (still risky w/ anyone but me as a donor.) I mean, it must be the prime medium for transmission of STD viruses & STD rates are still going up! But HHNT!


  5. calvin Says:

    laurie: cheeky!

    amorous rocker: thanks, I had it done years ago as my first piercing. The guy who did it got all his colleagues out to sing "like a virgin" as I walked down to the surgery.

    polt: overly familar facts a speciality ;-)

    rishard, shhh...: I agree it's a risk activity but a low one. And the manwife and I are ok.


  6. To each his own but I can't like nipple rings on girls or boys LOL