A Thank You from Jason Dottley

Ok Ya'll know how much I love Sordid Lives the Movie and the Series well I Jason Dottley who plays Ty on the show gave me a personal thanks today on his vblog and he made me cry! A good cry it's nice to know that the people of Sordid Lives the series care about there fans and will go that little extra for them. Also I have been in contact with Jason and he has agreed to do an interview! I am so happy right now you should see my grin. The interview I should have next week depends on Jason schedule I told him when ever its best for him coz I wasn't in any hurry I know he has all kinds of people pulling at him. So if you haven't seen the show shame on you if you have thanks we need to support them so it will have a second season. Also I know some of you don't have Logo but the movie you can get at amazon.com also I am trying to come up with some kind of trivia question when I do the interview and I will personally give away a copy of Sordid Lives the movie it will be like the 3rd or 4th I have gave away to a reader but it's all good!

Again Thanks so much Jason!
We Love your Sordid Lives!



http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/sordid_lives/series.jhtml
http://www.shoresstuff.com/

Later from Florida!
Oh I'll have a post tomorrow maybe about the doc appointments!
2 Responses
  1. I need to watch that show!


  2. Martin O. Says:

    Well I don't have cable so can't see Logo, but just took your advice and ordered the movie from Amazon.

    Maybe Logo should put some episodes of "Sordid Lives" up on a site like Hulu.com or other video site for people to see. It would be a good way to promote the series and Logo.