Sometimes even I have a Bad Day

Sometimes people just have a bad day and let things get 2 them when they know better yesterday was mine. I normally just delete the hate comments and emails but I didn't and I got up on the wrong side of the bed and everything just got 2 me yesterday thank God I have friends like you that give me good advice or support or kicks me in the ass and tells me get off the cross coz Jesus wants his wood back. Thanks either way I am back on track now and trust me I won't be letting theses hate fuckers win.

My answer to the comments yesterday

Ed - Thanks for being like a big Brother

Laurie - Love you!

Christopher - Your so right!

Elise - Your so right I cut them right in the throat!

JC - I'm not sure what you said but thanks anyway!

Jimm - I totally agree and here is the link for others to go read
http://www.saywhatclub.com/essays/ekisser.htm

Devil's Advocate - Thanks for the kick in the ass sometimes ya know when I need it!

Speaking of bad days did anyone watch the Talladega race? Man what a race we all love them super speedways well I know I do. The wrecks were plenty and sad but Reed got caught up in them dammit. He did lead some laps before the big one. He made it threw the first big one but the second one got him damn oh well next year he will be with a new team and Kasey Kahne's teammate so I am sure he will do much better coz lets face it them Ganassi cars just suck! That's all I can say about that right now but soon I am gonna blast away.

Reed in the car.
First wreck he got thru I don't know how!This one he didn't get thru!

Sorry for the late post had to work this morning then some appointments I had anyway enjoy!
Later from Florida!

6 Responses
  1. I'm so sorry I wasn't around yesterday :( You know I love ya sweetie!
    Go Reed! I can't wait for Darlington 2009!!! Whoo hoo!!!

    I still didn't get to watch Sordid Lives but I WILL!!!


  2. JRC Says:

    i got an mention, yes , i said basically there are idiots for spelling hell wrong and you stop stop worrying about idiots, i always said it a nice place you live, the background i mean . but yea peace out


  3. Anonymous Says:

    damn urs u got me nifoc email me sometime.

    jake


  4. Laurie Says:

    I'll always be right by your side
    to walk with you....
    Always gonna be on your a$$ about
    taking better care of yourself..

    I love you!!!!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan you are like the Gay brother I never had. I see my man Matt in his number 17 car in that one picture. Hugs and smooches. ed


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Glad to hear you are getting back on track! Our new motto is "Don't Let the Hate Fuckers Get You Down!"