Thanksgiving in Atlanta

Sorry for not posting for a few days but since I got home I have been busy just didn't have the time really. I might not get 2 post anything else while I'm here so if I don't forgive me I will do better when I get back home in Florida. I am glad 2 be home it feels good but strange also Mom hasn't change my room at all it's just like I left it she told me it mine and will always be. I was so happy 2 see my bros man I miss them so much and damn have they changed seems more grown up makes me feel really old. Yes Kadin came with me he was scared at first but he fits right in. My bros have been all over him and he has been doing all the boys thing riding dirt bikes, quad runners, shooting guns things he has never done. What about me guess? Right me and Mom hit the malls I didn't buy much but did get a few things for Christmas wow I know that word but it will be here before ya know it. I did take Kadin on his first horseback ride he is such a city boy he couldn't believe I grew up in the country with animals and such. Anyway I just want to make a quick post and wish Ya'll a Happy Thanksgiving!

It's freaken cold here!
Later from Atlanta!
10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Turkey Day.


  2. Laurie Says:

    Hey turkey!!! Have fun and know
    that I loves ya!!!!!


    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!


  3. Carl Says:

    Happy Thanksgiving


  4. Anonymous Says:

    It must be so great to be you. I love animals and out in the country but have never been able to live my dream.
    I am thankful you're my friend. So glad Kadin is enjoying himself. I was taken aback about your boys being all over him until I realized you didn't mean sexually:) Happy Thanksgiving Ryry and all of yours, huggles, ed


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so glad this truly is a Happy Thanksgiving for you!

    big turkey hugs to all...


  6. A Very Happy Thanksfiving To You, Too!


  7. A Lewis Says:

    Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite turkey! Hugs.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Turkey day and Gobble, Gobble, Gobble. I'll be eating Tom with gusto. I know he'll taste great. It is the stuffing that makes me fill full. I like the dark meat how about you? ed


  9. Happy Gobble Gobble Day to your and your family and kadin.

    Love n Peace,
    Angel


  10. Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    I'd love to come to Atlanta sometime and let you show me from a "locals" point of view!