Lions, Tigers and Bears Oh My!

Last night we were cuddling on the sofa watching American Idol Mom was out with her sisters so it was nice just the 2 of us. Watching the show I'm really not into yet this year to be honest I fell a sleep on it. Anyway before I fell a sleep I seen Reed's & Kaseys McDonald commercial it's totally cool and the commercials for cell phones. That got me thinking I have been without a cell phone for over a week now (I got mad and threw mine and it didn't make it) long story on why I threw it just sometimes when I'm sick I can be a bitch. Well to be honest I haven't missed it like I thought I would hell I haven't missed it at all. I know I will go get another one someday but to be honest I'm in no hurry at all. People that want to get a hold of have been sending emails and I am really cool with that. So sorry cell phone people that I broke a phone and even more sorrier that I haven't ran down to buy a new.Speaking of Reed he didn't win the Daytona 500 but he did finish 9th not to bad! He did win something in Daytona though well him and his crew they won the Tissot Pit Road Precision Award. for those that don't know what that is it's for spending the least amount of time on pit road and finishes on the lead lap. So his crew won $5000 Bryan, Brett, Ed, Tony, Joel, Chris, Jeff, Mike and Brett congrats guys awesome job keep it up all year and get Reed in the chase! With California coming up I know you can do it again!Question if you could be any Wizard or Oz character what one would you be?

I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I do, I do believe in spooks.

Do you think there could be wild animals in here?
Some, but mostly lions and tigers and bears.

A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.
Later from Florida!
9 Responses
  1. ooo im the first one to post...kewl. Im glad your getting better and yes, I watched the daytona 500 for the first time. I thought it was exciting. My mother was eyeballing me and called me a redneck. I had to explain to her it was fun to see metal cars going round n round in circles and theirs a possibility there would be a crash. Plus I told her I was rooting for one of my friends racer buddy. I saw that crash of that guy who afterwards was fussing and so were his fans. I thought he was such a dumbass.

    Oh and to answer your question, I would be the cowardly lion. Because most days I feel just like him while others, I feel like I got my courage back. Roar!

    Love, kisses, and many hugs.

    Angel


  2. A Lewis Says:

    I want to be Dorothy. With the heels and dress.


  3. ryan field Says:

    When is your cell phone contract up? Because you're probably due for a new free phone if the contract is up soon. Call them and check it out...or go online. Or if you don't have a contract with anyone, cancel the plan you have and start up with another company and get a new phone that way.

    If you like American Idol...check out my new book called American Star. The guys are really naughty in my version :) The timing happened by accident. I didn't think it would get out this soon.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I watched some of American Idol but didn't see the McDonald's with Reed Commercial. I'll be looking for it. I want to be the Scarecrow, Dorothy tells him she'll miss him most of all. It would be nice to be missed by somebody. ed


  5. Laurie Says:

    I did watch some of American Idol
    though really couldn't get that
    into it....Don't know why...
    Oh well...

    I have yet to see the Micky D's
    commercial :( Is Reed nekkid :)

    You need to get another phone...
    I miss texting you...Plus...You
    have like a TON of them that I have
    sent to you so you need to get
    another one....Like NOW :)

    I wanna be the scarecrow!!! If
    I only had a brain :)

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!

    Honey...If I let you wake Josh
    up...There's no telling what
    you'd do to wake him....Although
    I did raspberry his belly the
    other morning...He said...
    THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS
    PICTURE'...HA!


  6. naturgesetz Says:

    Congrats on not having a cell phone. You can be a lot more free if you don't have one, or if you have one but keep it turned off except for emergencies, which is what I do. Mine stays in the car, turned off.


  7. "...how much you are loved by others." That's a harsh judgement. But thanks you like the snow here.


  8. Martin O. Says:

    I would want to be the Tin Man, because he's sorta like a robot, and that's what I really want to be!
    (If I could transplant my brain into a robotic body, that would work)


  9. Yay Reed! I enjoyed watching but was disappointed in the rain finish.

    Oh I would definitely be Dorothy, HBIC and the red ruby slippers being a no-brainer! Ha!

    Love ya sweetie!

    You need a new phone so we can text!