Cookies, Photo's & My Ass!

How was your weekend Ryan? Oh it was great thanks for asking! Is that to much too ask for I think not. But no I get back into town not one person ask. All I have is a bunch of emails and text messages and voice mails asking me to do something I have no control over. I don't get what's so hard to understand that I do all I can do but there is a line and I'm sorry I can't cross it. So please back off of me coz I can't do anymore than I already am ok!

As far as my weekend if you care well it was ok I guess it could have went better maybe this coming weekend will be better. My work is a little pissed at me coz I requested these days off way before I got sick they thought I would cancel my trip coz I had all that time off when I was sick. I was like no sorry I was sick then it wasn't me time so I'm still takin my days off sorry. I think it's time to look for a different place 2 work someplace I can work part time.

Have you got your girl scout cookies yet? We have normally I don't support the scouts boys or girls only coz there not gay friendly but way I look it really is it hurts the kids more coz they don't get to go camping or on there trips and shit so I help a little. So I got my cookies!Oh I'm thinkin about starting a blog on photos I've takin just different kind of things I've taken some cool some strange but I love takin pics of stuff thinkin about sharing with the world. Would ya'll be interested in a blog of my photos?

Later from Florida!
13 Responses
  1. Tim Says:

    maybe you could compromise with your work? If your committed to working, sometimes you have to sacrifice a little for it.

    Sorry you feel swamped, hope things get better, I think a photo blog or flicker account would be fun for you


  2. Uncle Gerry Says:

    Of course we would love a photo blog of your pictures (leer, leer), but seriously, I think that would be fun for you and us also. As far as work goes, I go along with Tim. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face, so to speak. Love ya lots.


  3. Carl Says:

    A photo blog would be great. No need to write anything, just photos.


  4. Mr. Urs Says:

    Bring those photos!

    I don't know what the American boy scouts have with being gay. Luckily in Switzerland things are very different. I was head of the boy and girl scouts in our state for three years and nobody raised an eyebrow. Being gay and a boy scout is just no issues at all.


  5. ryan field Says:

    Glad the weekend was ok...better than not ok :)


    I'd be interested in a photo blog. Sounds good. Just put your own wonderful creative touches to it.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I don't remember asking you for anything but then I am old and senile. I think a picture blog would be great except my dial-up takes a looooonnnnggggg time to down load pictures. To see your smiling (face) would be worth it. ed


  7. Martin O. Says:

    Oh Ryan...quit bitchin'! You've had more great weekends than I've ever had in my whole life! hehehehe

    Just kidding, Ryan (well, the part about my lack of good weekends is pretty true, tho.)

    You sound like me-I've been saying I only want to work part-time too. But then, I've been working at crappy jobs for over 30 years.
    (Awww...poor me) :)


  8. naturgesetz Says:

    Glad the weekend was okay, sorry it wasn't better.

    Don't leave your current job unless you've got another one to go to. Also be sure to ask about leave policies. And if you're only going to work part time, be sure that it pays enough for you to live on.

    The thing about government jobs is they are generally more secure than private sector. So you give up a lot if you quit. For example, if you had been in a private sector job, they might not even have let you go for the weekend after you had been sick. All they did where you are is grumble, but they had to let you take the time off. I think you've actually got it good.

    I'd like to see your pics if you've got time for another blog.


  9. I really like good photo blogs, so if you create one it would be great.


  10. Anonymous Says:

    HEY! I asked how your weekend
    went...You just didn't answer my
    text :( I sent 'DOIN?' You know
    I always wanna know how you are :)

    Yeah....Eat all those cookies for
    me :) gain some weight on your
    skinny butt... :)

    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    'Mom'


  11. jimm Says:

    Weekends? At least ya have someone to hang with.

    Jobs are harder to come by. I don't burn bridges behind me when it concerns employment.

    My photos are on fotothing.com. Uh, no 'special parts' allowed tho, unless it be artistic. hmmm???


  12. A Lewis Says:

    I have not bought the cookies in years. But someone gave us a box yesterday...as a gift. It does not go with my workout/gym/yoga plan at all. Nor the does the donut I ate this morning.


  13. I've got my girlscout cookies already too. I don't mind helping in that way!