Nascar, Jets, Nudity The Weekend!

Gosh hard to believe it's Friday already seems like we just started the week. Hell I'm not bitchin I'm happy me & Kadin have some plans that's why I'm up early writing this post. This time it's a secret on what and where were going I'll have my laptop so I can check in from time to time. Hey stop sometimes we need a little secret stuff going on hell most the time I tell all now don't I? I'm sure I'll details when I get back just make sure you have a good weekend and be safe watch the race Sunday pull for Reed to win it.
http://www.myspace.com/ryansboysareugly
Later from.................haha not tellin right now just bet your money I'm naked!
10 Responses
  1. hey ryan,
    I hope reed wins! Just take care of yourself ryan. And enjoy your weekend wherever you go. Oh and that nakey guy, yummy.

    Keep me updated my little soldier,
    Your little Angel


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    Ah! Non-sexual nudity!


  3. ryan field Says:

    Well. Since you're not talking...have fun and be good :)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I 'll be pulling for Reed to come in second behind you-know-who. I know you are not coming up here 'cause you'd freeze your nuts off! Have a great weekend and when Kadin asks if you want to see his snorkel say yes,lol. ed


  5. Laurie Says:

    I really don't know why you even
    bother to buy clothes...My gosh...
    Ya know...Half the clothes you have
    you probably have yet to wear....
    Look in the closet and count the
    number of shirts that you just
    bought because...Yeah...Now...How
    much did you spend on that pair
    of jeans...OK..Yeah...Wear them!

    UGH!!!!
    Have fun and EAT PROPERLY!!!!
    (that does NOT mean...you know...)

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!


  6. Go-o-o-o-o Reed!

    Have a terrific week-end baby bro!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Ryan...enjoy It!
    Reddcatur


  8. Ryan! Something happened to Laurie's blog!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    I was watching the race from vegas and it started out good but I lost interest after lap 14. I hope you guys had fun. ed


  10. Anonymous Says:

    I will stick little army men up
    your nose...Just because I can :)

    I love you Baby Boy and hope you're
    doing good :)

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    'Mom'