Oh Shit

http://aguyinlove.blogspot.com/
Oh boy oh boy I messed up!
11 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    How?

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!


  2. Not in jail are you???!!!


  3. ryan field Says:

    We all do. I have many times. Many, many times.


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    Tell me more.


  5. what did you do ryan... me and laurie are dying to know...

    Stay safe my lil bumkins lol

    Angel


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I make mistakes too. Last week my server company had a catastrophic server failure that took out the server AND the backups. I have lost 3 years of work on the Q Netwerk and its 28 sites. Nothing is recoverable. My mistake was depending on someone to do their job without me micro managing.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Let those who are perfect among us cast the first stone. ed


  8. OK, just tell please.


  9. Martin O. Says:

    I could be waaay off...but I have a feeling I know what happened.

    Don't worry...I won't tell! :)

    Hang in there, Ryan!


  10. Mr. Urs Says:

    This is normal might be a song that could cheer you up a tiny bit.


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Did you clean it up?

    :-)