TV & Detours

I thought I would do a list of TV shows we watch now Kadin watches was more TV than I do we do have shows we like watch together and of course shows we watch in different rooms. I think after meeting him I watch more TV than I have before but anyway thought I would throw out my favorite shows and see if you agree with any of them. I'm not gonna throw nascar out there cause ya'll know that comes before any TV show. So I think I'll just do it by night and I'll let you guess what my favorite is. Hell everybody knows that I love to give so the first one that guesses my 2 favorite shows in the right order I will give you a 10.00 dollar gift certificate for amazon.com or a pic of my backside with a thong on haha your choice. Just my 2 favorite shows in order. Our new friends are big Desperate Housewives fans they didn't know we licked them also so this past Sunday we had a mini Housewives party we hang out in our hotub had a few cocktails and watched the show we thought we would try to do it every Sunday and take turns on hosting right? Well they show won't be back on until April 19th haha then it's in its last 5 shows for this season well we will make do with what we have and think about the new show in the fall.

House
American Idol
Bones
Fringe
Lie to Me
Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Ugly Betty
ER
Heroes
Big Brother
Flashpoint
Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewives


Now I don't watch these shows when they first air some I do but not all of them can you say thank God for the DVR! Hell if I watch them when they aired there wouldn't be anytime for me to shake my ass at Detours! Me & Kadin will be there tonight doing the karaoke thing. Please come say hi to us just make sure you got some CM with ya haha!Later from Florida!
13 Responses
  1. Martin O. Says:

    Since the internet came along, I don't watch nearly as much TV as I used to, tho I do watch some TV shows online at sites like Hulu.com or Joost.com.
    Three programs I do watch from that list are:
    Fringe
    Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    Heroes
    I'm getting a little bored with heroes lately, 'cause the plot seems to be going nowhere.


  2. I don't watch much TV but I AM a big Housewives fan!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    1 American Idol

    &

    2 Ugly Betty



    D.j.B


  4. Mr. Urs Says:

    Most of those shows, I've never heard of. So just a wild guess:
    1. American Idol
    2. Desperate Housewives
    By the way, I want the picture. Can the winner also choose the type of undies?


  5. ryan field Says:

    This is hard to decide. But I'm going to say:

    1. Big Brother

    2. American Idol

    I was going to list AI first, but then changed my mind.


  6. Ryan Says:

    no right guess yet! im surprised!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    I only watch American Idol because
    Adam Lambert is HOT!!!

    I LOVE Lie to me...That show I
    can not miss...(But I will have to
    miss it tonight because I have a
    party to go to)

    I also watch Hells Kitchen,
    Ghost Hunters,The Mentalist...
    I don't watch most of what I used
    to on a regular basis....

    Miss you :(


    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

    'Mom'


  8. ryan field Says:

    I watch The Mentalist too. Only because of Simon Baker. He's hot.

    Now I can't wait to see these answers.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    house
    desperate housewives


  10. Ur fav is american idol and house. I think... it could also be american idol and terminator but... i dont know for sure.

    your lil guardian "angel"

    by the way, MESSAGE ME! :(


  11. Ryan Says:

    no right answer yet keep guessing!


  12. Anonymous Says:

    House
    Brothers & Sisters


  13. I'm not sure, but I think BROTHERS & SISTERS is one of your two top....And after that...Hmmmmmm. I honestly have no idea! AMERICAN IDOL?? I don't think so.
    UGLY BETTY...So, my guess is, 1) BROTHERS & SISTERS, and 2) UGLY BETTY.....with a possible third being AMERICAN IDOL....!
    PROJECT RUNWAY?? Well, it's not on these days....I LOVE THAT! And I like BROTHERS & SISTERS because Ron Rifkin is an old old friend of mine...!