Spring Break

In a few hours my brothers will be here and I am so happy! There on spring break next week and they wanted to come and spend it with me. I know most brothers don't like being together but I guess my family is weird cause we love being together. I did a post not long ago about missing them I can't wait to hug them hear the stuff they been doing. I have plans so next week there won't be any posting no myspace or facebook none of that I will be on spring break with my bros. I am taking them to Busch Gardens and Sea World also of course the beach they want to go over to Haulover Beach we went over there last summer when they were here so I'm sure we'll hit it again. All I know is I am so happy they are coming so have a good weekend and a good week!
Kadin Love You Babe!

Later from Florida!
9 Responses
  1. elise Says:

    It sounds like you are feeling better!!! Have a wonderful time with the bros---I'm sure you'll have some fun stories for us!

    happy hugs all around....


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    Enjoy them time with them.

    *hugs*


  3. Mr. Urs Says:

    Enjoy it! In a few hours, I will hit the beach as well.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    You're gonna have so much fun...
    Relax and enjoy!

    LOVE YOU!

    'Mom'


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan..that's great. Enjoy the time.
    Catch ya on the flip side.


  6. ryan field Says:

    Have fun with your brothers. I have two, and don't see them that often, so I know how you feel.

    Enjoy your week :)


  7. Awesome! Its always fun to be around family. I am happy your feeling better chickadee. Miss ya.

    Your lil guardian angel


  8. The Pink Owl Says:

    Have a great spring break!


  9. Have a WONDERFUL time with your brothers, Ryan. I think it is great that you all love to spend this kind of time together!
    Have a Great Great Week!