Thanks

I'm ok thanks for the comments and emails.

I'll have more soon.
8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you Baby Boy...

    LUBS YOU LIKE CRAZY!

    Laurie


  2. Brad Says:

    Good to hear from you, Ry. I've walked a road that is very similar to the one that you're traveling. I wish you only the best, my friend.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Glad to hear that you are doing better. Take care of yourself.


  4. elise Says:

    So happy to hear from you! Big hugs.....


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan...glad to hear that.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    You are loved Ryry. We care and worry. Live and learn that is what life is for. Let those who are perfect be the first to cast a stone. None is perfect no not one. Hugs and brotherly love. ed


  7. Carl Says:

    If you are in an legal trouble, be smart and don't post anything about what happened and don't e-mail anything either. It is all discoverable.


  8. ryan field Says:

    Glad you posted something. I've been a little worried about you.