I'm Ok

11 Responses
  1. Mr. Urs Says:

    This are really good news!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'm not :( I miss you :(

    Love
    'Mom'


  3. elise Says:

    GOOD TO HEAR THAT!


  4. Unknown Says:

    Glad to hear it.


  5. naturgesetz Says:

    Thanks for telling us.

    Keep getting better.

    *hugs*


  6. A Lewis Says:

    You'd damned well better be. Because if you're not, I'm going to have to make a trip to FL and pull out my can of whoop ass.


  7. ryan field Says:

    You're not just "OK," you're way better than that :)


  8. That's much better.:-)


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Good news...just keep getting better! HUGS


  10. Glad to hear it :) I miss you boy! I never even went out to the Track. First time in, well a LONG time!


  11. Awesome! I miss you ryan, hit me up when your feeling better beautiful.

    Stay safe and get better my lil soldier,

    your lil guardian (ANGEL)