Love is Alive

I never really wanted you to see the screwed
up side of me that I keep locked inside of me
so deep, it always seems to get to me.
how do I breathe without you by my side?
how will I see when your love brought me to the light?
where do I go, when your hearts where I lay my head?
when your not with me, how do I breathe?
the kisses you put on my forehead when you think I'm asleep
those are the ones that mean the most because
you did them because you wanted to
not because you had to.
I'm the happiest man in the world
and its not because I won the lottery
its because I have you!



















I Love You Kadin!
6 Responses
  1. elise Says:

    ...just beautiful!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Awwwww...that is way sweet :)
    Have a great weekend :)

    HUGS!!!!

    'Mom'


  3. wow. That is very beautiful!
    I hope your doing well. And I hope you show this to Kadin. Its always best to show the work you've done with your loved ones. Especially when it is about them. ^_^

    Hope you and kadin are ok. You 2 stay safe.

    Love, peace, and many hugs,
    Angel


  4. Anonymous Says:

    *sigh* really sweet..have a great weekend.


  5. jimm Says:

    Ryan, the 1st 3 lines of this post really mess me up.

    "I never really wanted you to see the screwed
    up side of me that I keep locked inside of me
    so deep, it always seems to get to me."

    i dunno, i think i'm f*cked.


  6. Happy Early Birthday! Wish I was there to celebrate. Hope your getting better sexy.

    angel