Still Confused

Just wanted to say thanks for the comments and emails and the advice. Just wanted to give ya'll a quick update on what's going on in my crazy life drama. Me & Kadin are still together but he is staying with his parents right now. I'm not sure why but he said he feels it's best for now me personally I feel it's hurting us. I don't understand why his parents don't like me I never did anything to them but love there son so I guess that's it. I have talked to a few of his friends and they told me this is not the first time. All I can do is hope for the best and hope it works out. The Canada deal I still not sure about a few things have came up and I'll know Friday more and if I want to do it. My parents are leaving soon going back to Atlanta area my siblings will be heading back to school soon. They want me to come back up there for a little while until I'm healed up 100% again sad part is if things don't work out with Kadin soon I'm thinking about it.Later fom Florida!
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Honey...Think things through and
    know that I'm always here...

    I think Kadin is just scared...He
    doesn't want to hold you back and
    he doesn't want to loose you...

    A little space can be a good thing
    sometimes...Why not bring him
    lunch to work one day...Take it
    from there...

    LOVES YOU!!!!!!!

    Laurie


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    You've got a lot to think about and pray about. Try to think clearly and hear what God is saying.

    *hugs*


  3. ryan field Says:

    Hi...I hope you work this out with Kadin. But maybe going back to Atlanta with your family for a little while would be a good thing. Getting away makes you think more clearly. And right now it sounds like you need the support from your family.


  4. jimm Says:

    Im confused too. Are you a good risk taker? Make a list of 10 things you've taken a chance on. What was the outcome for each one? Good or bad?