I Cried Today

I cried today watching a nascar race. Denny Hamlin won the race and that didn't make me cry made me feel good. For those that didn't know Denny lost his Grandma this pass week he didn't even want to be at the race he wanted to be with his family but he did what he had to do. In his post race interview he broke down and cried he couldn't even do his interview thinking about his loss and his Mom. I feel his pain losing my Grandma and January I still think about her everyday and just makes me sad I wasn't there to tell her goodbye. So if anyone should have won the race today it should have been Denny. My Prayers are with him and his family in there time of sorrow.
5 Responses
  1. Sorry this sounds terrible sappy, but with your compassion you’re really an angel amongst us, you are remembering on the good things.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    That is a sad thing...I'm sure
    his grandmother was just fine with
    him not being there...She may just
    be the reason he won :)

    HUGS!!!!!!!

    Laurie


  3. ryan field Says:

    Nice Post.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I echo Ryan....yes..Nice Post.


  5. jimm Says:

    That the bridge to St Pete's? I remember crossing that, but it also had a lift, i think.

    So, who is who in the fotos?