Beautiful

There is many things in life that are beautiful like a sleeping ocean like snow caps on a mountain. Maybe a child on Christmas morning or a child before they are to old to hate. That's just a few things that comes to mind but for me one of the most beautiful things I get to see is Kadin sleeping. When he works the night shift comes home at 7 in the morning and crawls in bed with me and I lay there and watch him sleep that is so beautiful to me. I think how am I so lucky to have him I think why did he pick me with all the cute boys in the world. I watch him breath in and breath out and I don't ever want anyone or anything to hurt him ever. To me watching him sleep is one of the most beautiful things in the world.

Have a Great Sunday!
Later!
7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yes...Children are one of the
    most beautiful things to watch...
    I like to watch Josh sleep :)
    The only problem is he wakes up
    the moment I open the door...Yet
    his dog could be barking his head
    off or the neighbors blasting music
    or even an alarm does nothing to
    stir him...

    I loves ya Baby Boy...

    HUGS!!!!

    Laurie


  2. Just Says:

    I am so glad you have found one of life many treasures. I so totally agree with you here. I just found your blog thanks for being real. Dude you are one lucky dude to survive that crash I just seen your car on myspace. Glad you did . Just


  3. ryan field Says:

    That's so nice...


  4. I think it's beautiful how you love that! Really touched me Ryan.

    P.S. I love your new "look"!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful post Ryan - sorry I'm a bit late reading it. Wonder if you like music. When I read this post the first thing that came to mind is the song "Old dogs and chidren and Watermelon Wine" by Tom T Hall - well worth a visit to youtube - the words are touching.
    Kindest regards Stef.


  6. Mr. Urs Says:

    I completely agree. I also love watching my man sleeping. And I sleep far worse, when we are not together in the same bed.


  7. How lovely. I guess Urs is missing this heavy at the moment.