Something Simple

Nothing special today just a simple post.

Later!
4 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    I like it simple..lol


  2. Matt Says:

    Simple can be good sometimes... Have a great weekend!!!. I'm hoping to make it to the beach to wear my new swimsuit...


  3. Martin O. Says:

    I will be having a wet weekend, unfortunately, because it's raining, not 'cuz I'm at the beach.

    New blog design looks great, by the way!


  4. I hope my weekend is fun because this week has been a drag. Love the new layout by the way ryan. Its fresh n new and it fits you well. I know I havent commented on your blog the past couple of posts but I want to assure you I read them lol. I still can't believe jesse mcnuthead spewed that bullshit about how gay people are ruining families. Personally I think hes a closet case but who knows. He has no right saying that kind of thing on the air but freedom of speech goes both ways I guess.

    I hope you, kadin, and your family are well.

    Love, peace, and many x's n o's,
    Angel

    P.S. Ive never been to a nude beach before lol. sounds like fun.