How Do They Do It?

When I was little I remember my Mom singing this song to me when I was feeling blue maybe when I wasn't feeling good when I felt like I didn't have a friend in the world she would sing this song to me. I never knew back then that she was my best friend. This morning I called her back in Peach Town I don't know how she knew but when she answered the phone she was singing this song too me! How do they do that how do Mom's know when there kids are feeling sick or blue?

Love You Mom!

Later!
6 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    Love that song :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    It's called 'THE BOND'...
    or MOMTUITION...It's just something
    true moms like yours know...She
    is a wonderful woman and I'm glad
    she is yours :)

    I loves ya kiddo!!!

    HUGS!!!!

    Laurie


  3. jimm Says:

    i miss my mom. she was terrific.


  4. Eirik Says:

    It is a very cool song. And when you get the answer to your question about Mom's knowing stuff, please let me know! I was once in Japan and my Mom had a "gut" feeling about something and was dead on. Amazing. Now really she is my best friend.


  5. elise Says:

    Ryan--I have always loved the fact that you truly appreciate how special your mom is, and how blessed you are to have her!

    I hope you are feeling better--I'm sending you an extra hug today!


  6. Mom's are usually the first to know if your feeling blue. My mom was very much in my life when I was younger. Not as much as my dad but close enough. Like my little lady said, its the bond between child and mother.

    Hope your doing well ryan.

    Love n Peace,
    ÅŽG€£ ©