Life

Life is funny I think we all can again on that. People come and go in your life and others stay forever. Sometimes when people go it's your fault other times it's there's. The past couple weeks I have had people come in my life and had a few that has left. Even though at the time I was mad that the ones that left because we parted on bad terms and maybe I will never speak to them again I still feel glad that they were apart of my life I take away many good things and even though I am sure we will never speak again I just hope the best for them and hope they get out of life everything that makes them happy. Even though words were said in the heat of the fight I still think deep down inside most things were just words from both sides. Maybe in time things will be different and those words won't even be remember and we see each other and can say hi how you been. There are reasons for everything and I believe this is a reason a reason we could no longer be friends. I am not mad anymore a little confused but understand it's all apart of life. I wish only the best for everyone involved and no more hateful words will be said from me no more negative only wish the best.Life is funny and like riding in a car and I will ride it until the wheels fall off.

Later!
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    That is so true...

    Glad all is well there...


    HUGS!!!!

    Laurie


  2. Eirik Says:

    You're right. I had this bad break up once and it hit me; I could think the bad and continue to be mad, pissed and upset, or I could remember the good that brought us together in the first place. Thinking that way made it much easier for me and peaceful. Today, we live in different states, but occasionally we talk and its cool.

    Thanks for the post Ryan!
    loves!!


  3. jimm Says:

    Funny thing is, everyone knows how to say hello, but we're not very good at saying goodbye.


  4. ryan field Says:

    I've had these situations too. They aren't fun.


  5. It’s always better to remember the good things for your own sake, if you focus on the bad things, they will swallow you at the end. But this is about remembering, not decisions.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Very nice post.Always good to reflect on the positive and learn from the negative.
    Kindest regards Stef.


  7. Dr. Panhandle Bob Says:

    Life is funny and like riding in a car and I will ride it until the wheels fall off.

    Haven't you already done that? Oh sorry, that's right, the wheels were *knocked* off.

    Okay, seriously: We glance off other people throughout our entire lives. Everyone has some value in the cosmic scheme. Enjoy these little "touches" for however long they last.

    And who knows? Nothing is permanent.


  8. Me too, i'm riding until the doors and wheels fall off ... and then maybe, just maybe, i'll get out and push!!!!


  9. Its life beautiful. Friends come n go but family is eternal. Funny thing though, I consider you as my family lol. Your like the brother I never had. ^_^. Just keep your head up the way you know best. Theirs always something over that rainbow.

    Love, Peace, and many x's n o's,
    ÅŽG€£ ©