A Little of This & That

First off wow thanks for the input on yesterday post lots to think about haven't made up my mind yet on what I will do. All I know is I need to have another job if I quit this one Dad would get so pissed at me. I know I am a grow man now but ya'll don't understand if he has to pay more than he is now it will end up in a big fight between him and Mom and me. I just have to work a couple more days this week then I'm off Friday and next week for my knee so that will give me time to think and maybe find something else. Oh I have my doctor here fighting with my doctor in Atlanta they don't see eye to eye on the h1n1 shot. See those who don't know but I have a weak immune system and get sick very easy what this past year 4 times in the hospital not counting the car wreck? Well my doctor here thinks I should get it but my doctor in Atlanta that I have been going too for about 20 years thinks I shouldn't it will only make me sick. So I am like totally lost on what I should do all I know is I don't want to get sick. Another thing I talked Kadin into writing on here Friday after we get back from me knee surgery I know some of you want to know maybe. I wish Kadin was here right now I'm freakin horny!! Ok I know tmi bot when have I ever held back right. My favorite sayin is if you got it flaunt it! Haha

Later!
Guess who's on the bike? A clue it's not me or Kadin but it's someone I love very much!
8 Responses
  1. Carl Says:

    I guess Mikey or your brother.


  2. A Lewis Says:

    ME! I'm on the bike.......Hehehehe


  3. Just Says:

    Ryan hope for you to have a speedy recovery. Sending healing wishes for next week ... Take care ... Just


  4. jimm Says:

    Flu shot, isnt the shot made from dead virus? Im no expert tho.

    Jobs, how bout social services, like monitoring foster kids? That way you can bitch all ya want and stick up for the injustices. Might need a 2 yr degree tho.

    and... Flaunt it dude, flaunt it!!!


  5. sillyboi Says:

    I say Corey or your brother. hope the surgery goes welel and u have a speedy recovery.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I'm with Carl and sillyboi...
    It's either Mikey, your brother
    or Corey...

    Things will work out the way they
    should when it comes to the job...
    YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HEALTH
    DEPARTMENT WITH THE KITCHEN!!!!
    Do it...Really...

    HUGS!!!

    Laurie


  7. My guess is Mikey


  8. judging from the height, its probably mikey ^_^ or corey... i just dont know....