If I Could Turn Back Time

I have to say I had a wonderful Christmas. I miss Mom & Dad being here but having the boys here was great. I got my new laptop woo hoo! Other than that got the normal stuff clothes, shoes still not sure why people buy me clothes I do wear them but not enough to have new ones haha. Now shoes I love shoes for some reason and have a closet full of them. Christmas Day we all were lazy we just laid around watched TV. It was what everyone wanted to do so that's what we did. I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. Mom & Dad will be back Wednesday just in time for New Years. I don't think were doing much having a few people over some family & friends. How about ya'll got any New Year's Eve plans?

Oh one thing over the weekend we went to my Uncles house for dinner. He got out the old photos albums and we sit around looking back in time and laughing. This was a blast he had some of the same photos as Mom does but he had some she didn't and them were the best. He had a pic of me I was like maybe 4 or 5 that everyone got a kick out of I was dancing and singing Cher "If I could turn back time" least he said I was I don't remember but it sounds right. I was doing something else in the pic but I'm not gonna say on here. I was gonna put the pic on here after we scanned it but decided not a good idea because of what I was doing in the pic. I tell you what my readers my loyal been with me forever readers want to see the pic I'll send it to you. This only goes for my true loyal readers and you know who you are.

So just send me an email and ask to see the pic and I'll show you. I have to admit its cute as can be and a few people already seen it will agree it's adorable. So you loyal fans of mine haha send me and email.

Later!
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    It is way to cute! And SO Ryan...


    HUGS!!!!

    Laurie


  2. A Lewis Says:

    Why do I have to ask for a pic? Alright....I will. Happy Days!


  3. Matt Says:

    Good to hear you had a great Christmas!!

    Yea not sure why people buy me clothes either, when they know how picky I am, so have some exchanging to do later in the week...

    Yea looking at pictures can be funny, I'm just glad that most of the pictures from my childhood have been sorta "lost" or "locked" away for years, and I hope they stay that way....

    Probably some real good blackmail material...

    You've made my mind wonder what the heck your doing in that pic..

    Have a great monday!!


  4. aron Says:

    Lucky u, wish my family got me a labtop, glad u had a good Christmas
    James


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Glad to hear your holiday was good, so was mine. As for New Years....If I just stay away from the alcohol it'll be great LOL


  6. ryan field Says:

    I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Mine was really busy. I spent most of the day driving to different places so I wouldn't offend family and friends. But I was tired and the weather was terrible. Next year I think I'm going to S. Beach :)