Animals Need their Fur more than We Do!

This video will make you very mad.
I'm giving you a warning it has some bad parts in it made me cry.





If you live in the states click on the ad and tell congress you want the truth in fur labeling.

I said this before and I will said it again I may be a part time nudist but I would rather walk around naked for the world to see than wear any animal fur.

Check out these buttons. These would be cool for Valentine's Day. You could buy some and give them out to your friends or family. Just click on picture to order some. They have a good price too!

5 buttons: $10.00 ($2.00 each)
10 buttons: $12.50 ($1.25 each)
15 buttons: $15.00 ($1.00 each)


UPDATE:
For you my friends across the pond you can help in your own country. I'm not asking for help here in the States your own country could use the help.
http://www.rspca.org.uk/home
http://www.alv.org.au/
5 Responses
  1. Malcolm Says:

    Ryan
    This is quite horrible and like you these images reduce me to tears. I simply cannot understand how the people responsible can live with themselves.

    Being across the pond in the UK I can't do much to help you specificall but you can count on my verbal support.

    Love
    Mac


  2. ryan field Says:

    Wow. Next time I'm in Manhattan I'm going to check some of those places out myself.


  3. jimm Says:

    its sad, what they do. some of these countries, especially china, i wish they would ban all products from there. seems like only corporate america and politicians want their wares.


  4. A Lewis Says:

    I just hate hate hate seeing this type of thing. I had to turn it off. Ryan, thanks so much for keeping it in all of our faces and for promoting the protection of those who can't speak for themselves.


  5. thanks for putting this up ryan. Its a shame that people see using dead animal fur as fashionable. I can understand if we were living in times where we had to survive using the fur of other aniamls to keep warm but this is ridiculous. I will never fathom why people want to wear fur when their are many alternatives to doing something so barbaric.

    I pray that stuff like this shit stops because animals should not be treated this way, even if humans consider themselves to be the dominant species on this planet. As that so called dominant species we should protect other sentients because they live here also and it is not our right to do the things we do to them.

    Thanks for the post ryan. I am glad you are supporting such an amazing cause.