Defenders of Wildlife

I want to welcome Defenders of Wildlife to my little corner of the blog world. Also any other animal organization out there that would like to put an ad on this blog just email at ryryt87@yahoo.com. If your an animal organization the cost is free to have an ad on this site. Defenders of Wildlife there a great organization! I've know about them for a long time and when I was a little brat I even got my school to do a drive to save the wolves. I was in kindergarten but I remember like it was yesterday. We even did some drawings and paintings I bet Mom still has mine here somewhere I'll find out and if she does I'll post it on here. Please check Defenders of Wildlife website join it's free and donate if you can. They help two of my favorite animals besides my dogs of course the Wolves and the Dolphins. I look forward to working with them in the future we've toss around a few ideas so I see lots of work with them.

For Kadin...
When you look at me like you do right now I go to pieces
Because I know what's on your mind it's just me
You've got that love-me-look in your eyes
Like you've had so many time and how
Loving you could never be better than it is right now.
This love of ours is just as strong as any vow could be
And love could never be better for you and me.
3 Responses
  1. Bret Says:

    This is definitely one of my favorite posts.

    We all need to help out and bring these things to light.


  2. Malcolm Says:

    Well done, Ryan. Organisations like this really do need all the help they can get.

    I'm sure we'd all love to see your kindergarten drawings, I do hope your Mum still has them :)

    Love
    Mac


  3. Anonymous Says:

    This is the reason I don't like
    Sarah Palin...She was paying
    people good money for killing
    wolves...


    Glad you know what a great man
    you have :)

    Loves you and miss you!

    Hugs!


    Laurie

    ps. you should do what I said to
    do to Ty...I threated to do that
    to Josh just the other day cause
    he was bitchin :)
    HUGS! to Ty!