Open Post

It's been a very uneventful week really I know nothing going on in Ryan's life wtf right? I've work a little at the rehab center Kadin even went in and volunteer some time. Tyler is doing fine he is using his anger to get better. I did talk with Mom & Dad about maybe getting someone to talk with him don't want the anger to get out of control. Got the races this weekend a little upset about it found out my friend won't be in it. At the start of the season this was one race he was suppose to run but things just didn't work out maybe Texas there saying now for him to try again. He will be in the nationwide series starting in Bristol Tennessee in a few weeks not sure I can make that one though but I'll try.

So I don't really have a post to speak of so I will open up today if you have a question for me just ask me in the comments and I'll answer. I will be checking on and off all day for your questions so just ask away.

Before I go let me say this the town you live has some sort of animal shelter. Don't matter if its the humane society of a local only type. Do want you can to help these places. Most of them work with very short funds so any help they would love. You don't have to just give money they could use pet food, blankets, paper towels, pet collars, laundry soap and your time. Trust me people these place need our help but more than that the animals need us do what you can. My hat is off to my local shelter one of them anyway The Humane Society of Manatee County. Even though I'm not in town right now your still on my mind and wondering what I can do I'm planning another blanket and food drive when I get back. Make a cash donation to the Manatee County Humane Society if can thanks!
Ok ask your Questions!
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so sorry for him :( (not Tyler)
    It would be great to see him when
    he comes to Texas...

    You know that I take care of the
    animals here when I can...THAT is
    one reason why I got my doggies
    fixed :) I don't want any unwanted
    pups...


    Alrighty, you take it easy and
    I hope to talk to you soon :)

    HUGS!!!!

    Laurie


  2. Octavius Says:

    Actually yeah, I do have one..., When did you first realise you were gay, and how did you cope with that knowledge?

    Hmmm, I guess that is two questions really, so you can pick one or both..., up to you.

    Octavius.

    PS: Happy to hear you guys are all doing well.


  3. Ryan Says:

    Octavius ask...When did you first realise you were gay, and how did you cope with that knowledge?

    Good question I kinda always knew I always felt different. Mom made it easy for me to cope with it she told me I was gay in so many words. I think Mom's know before we know well some do. At home it was easy to cope with but at school that's another story.


  4. jimm Says:

    Does Ty get to converse or mix with any other teens in the rehab? Read my blogs of 1/31 , 2/7 and 2/14. Then you will understand why i ask.

    oh and uneventful? in ur life???

    This must be some kinda omen! Let me check the moon!!!


  5. Ryan Says:

    Jimm ask Does Ty get to converse or mix with any other teens in the rehab?

    Yes Jimm there is other teens in there it makes it easier for him. I'll check out your post soon!


  6. I think letting Ty talk to someone might be a good idea. He's a good kid, and what he's been through hasn't been easy. It will make him feel so much better.

    Have a good weekend.

    Ryan