Break

Woke up this morning not feeling well at all. Kadin said I looked really pale I was feeling pale. We went down stairs and Mom same said I looked bad. I told her I didn't feel well and was cold. She called the doctor to get me in check my system. Course it's low almost at the point for a hospital stay I fought that. Now Kadin called his employer in Florida told them he wouldn't be in he was in Georgia with me and I was sick. Not sure how that went Kadin was pissed off said they could stick the job in there ass he could get a job at any hospital and going on about equal rights. Don't get me started on that cause I'm suppose to be laying down right now. Anyway if I don't post anything for a few days ya'll know why. I hate this weak immune system!

Later!
10 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    Are you eating enough? As I recall that used to be an issue.

    Anyway, take care of yourself and get well soon, if not sooner.


  2. Chris Pitman Says:

    Ryan this is NO BUENO!!!! you gotta take care of youself bro. stop running around in the rain with no clothes on and this might not happen. Praying for a speedy recovery bro.


  3. Octavius Says:

    Hey chap, don't worry about posting, just get yourself well.

    Hugs, Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.


  4. Bret Says:

    Get Better Ryan!!!

    Take care of yourself.


  5. ryan field Says:

    Listen to the doc and no fun and games. Seriously. Stay in bed!


  6. elise Says:

    get better! and no messing around with your private duty nurse unless you get medical clearance!


  7. ryan field Says:

    Hope ur feeling better. Just stopped by.


  8. Aaron Says:

    You need to do einstellen. Go to a Circle of Friends meeting. Search for Bruno Groening


  9. Dale Bishop Says:

    Wishing you good thoughts :)


  10. Chris Pitman Says:

    hey ryan just stoppin in to check on you...hope things are going better. feel better soon

    chris