National Day of Silence

Today is a great day for me Tyler my little Brother is coming home! Few months ago he had a terrible dirt bike wreck. To be honest when I seen him in the hospital I never thought I would see this day. But it's here I thank God and I'm so happy thank you all that send love, prayers, emails just shows me there are people out there that care. Don't forget tomorrow has a couple things going on Beauty of Males post haven't seen what video there using this week but if it's like the last ones it will be hot! Also tomorrow is National Day of Silence. For those that don't know what that is on the National Day of Silence hundreds of thousands of students nationwide take a vow of silence to bring attention to anti-LGBT name-calling, bullying and harassment in their schools. Check out there website and get involved we need to stop this harassment & bullying it's not cool and it hurts deep trust been there and I don't want to see any other kid go through it. So do your part check them out and get involved!
3 Responses
  1. elise Says:

    Welcome Home, Ty! I know you still have a lot of hard work ahead of you, but you are obviously a stubborn, tough kid (good!), and have an amazing loving and supportive family (you know I include Mikey and Kaden).

    Go for it!

    sending love and hugs to all...


  2. These are great news Ryan, my best wishes to you both.


  3. Travis Says:

    Hey
    Great news for your bro...I am glad he is doing great.
    Tell him I, and the rest of the blog world, are extremely happy for him.

    Travis