Dream Sex

Don't know why but last night had a hell of a time sleeping. Seems like I was up almost every hour and now I'm so freaking tired I'm almost a total bitch. Even Dad told me to stop snapping at him. Holy shit am I that tired right now. I have many things going on in my head right now last thing you think would be in mind in sex. Last night seems all I could dream about was sex not sex with my boyfriend but with someone else. Don't worry it's not going to happen I already called Kadin a few times and filled him in on my crazy ass dream. Besides the guy I was dreaming of is an actor and I would never have a shot at anyway. What's strange is this guy is cute but I never thought of him in that way.

You know how you see some actors and first thing comes to mind is how can I get him alone and naked. Well this guy never came across to me like that even though he is cute I just never thought of him that until last night and omfg the sex we had in my dreams. It kept me up almost all night it was like it was so real and so passionate. I woke up all wet and sweaty go right back to sleep and right back into his arms right back into hot sex what the hell does it mean? Normally I don't have sex dreams so this is a little strange for me. Oh your asking who is this actor that has me so worked up he's on Desperate Housewives he plays Andrew his real name is Shawn Pyfrom he plays a gay guy on the show but I think he's straight in real life well he wasn't in my dream last night!Later!
4 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    I've had similar dreams about Jamie Denton from DH :))


  2. Anonymous Says:

    You are obviously not wanking enough!


  3. naturgesetz Says:

    I think it's your unconscious mind dealing with the fact that Kadin is unavailable right now. But instead of giving you a dream about someone who could be available, it comes up with someone you don't have a chance to be with and you don't even want. Unconscious minds are weird.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I dreamed of Shawn the first time I saw him. His half brother on the show, Sam Page is a hottie too. He used to be on All My Children playing Erica's half brother. I was hoping they would have a love scene together. Oh my! Ted