American Pride

Here it is almost July and I got a ton of shit going on but with all that's going still have time to stop and enjoy life. Were doing Daytona this week going over tonight or in the morning still not sure yet. Then me and Kadin are going on vacation together maybe to the Tennessee Mountains and Nashville again. Kadin loves that area and I like the alone time with him in a cabin where the phones don't work or laptops. Speaking of cell phones I have some new readers from facebook and trust me I love having you as friends here and there. Some of you have ask for my cell number so you can text me I just want to explain something a few of you already know this but those that don't here it is.

I am not a cell person I don't have a new phone one of those iphones my phone is about 5 or 6 years old it works all that matters. Texting to me is stupid its like going back in time and I personally hate it ask Logan my buddy I'm on him all the time for texting me too much. I can understand it maybe if something is private and you can't speak openly but that's about it. So sorry if you ask and I said no that is why just texting pisses me off and puts me in a bad mood. You think I'm bad with it you should see my bf Kadin omg he totally hates all that stuff even puters he's totally not into any of it only thing he likes is video games. So I may not post anything for a few days or week it's hard to say. So I will say Happy 4th of July party have fun celebrate America's Birthday but be safe!
Later!
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    OMG... I'm totally with you, on the whole texting thing!! It seems ridiculous to me, to see someone glued to a screen, walking down a sidewalk, or, driving (yes, I've seen that more than you might believe!!), typing away with their thumbs, about.... WHAT??? Why don't these people just wait till their thoughts are together, and put it in an email, or, how about actually calling the person instead?? IDK... I must be missing something!!
    My cell phone is 4 years old, too... It's actually one of those Tracphones... you know, no contract- you pay only when you call someone... the minutes you buy rollover... no waste... inexpensive... no contract. I wouldn't even use that, if I had a choice... I'm self- employed, and also have elderly parents, so... I like to see people, in person... I like to hug my friends, and sit, and talk, face to face... The human touch.
    The whole idea of attaching prestige to a phone is absurd, and something I'll leave to all the suckers that think it makes them special!! lol luv, tman<3

    p.s. Happy Forth, kid!!


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    I don't use my cell phone except when I'm traveling. I got it for emergencies, but thank goodness I haven't had one since I got it. So it mostly sits in the car. So I don't do texting either.

    Have a happy Fourth of July.


  3. Patti B. Says:

    Hey Ryan,

    Have a Happy 4th!! I don't wanna hear from you during your vacation, not cause I don't like u and all that but u need to relax and enjoy your time away from real life!! Have a great one and be safe!!


  4. Happy 4th of July to you Ryan