Questions Answered

Wow I'm surprised on how many questions I got and some great ones I have to admit. Sometimes I think it's great just to open and let people ask what they may. I only had a couple question that were over the top. So here it goes the answers to your questions.

Ryan Field ask...
Generally speaking, without mentioning any names, do you think it's possible for two people who have never met anywhere but on the Internet, and who don't have any plans to meet in person in the future, to have a special connection/friendship that just always seems to keep getting stronger without having to work too hard at it?

Yes Ryan I do there are a few people that I have talked with on the net or the phone and thru im's that I feel real close too. I have to admit your one of them I have know you for what 5 or 6 years you seen me grow from a teenage brat to what I am today.

Aaron asks...
Have you ever had a paranormal experience? Who or what would you like to be in your next life?

Yes Aaron I have when my Grandma passed away I didn't make it back in time before she passed away. I felt so guilty about that and she came to me one night I know people will think I'm crazy but I don't care I know what I saw and I felt better after.

If I could choose whatever I could be in the next life I would want to be a wolf.

Riley ask...
How old was you when you first had sex?

That's kinda a long story and I talked about it in this blog before but I like to say 14 only reason I base it on that was the first time I came. Sorry for those who think that is tmi.

Ben ask...
Have you ever had sex with a girl?

Yes Ben I have didn't go well and I knew it wasn't for me! haha

Anthony ask...
What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

Anthony that has to be a couple different things most people that follow my blog know I am a nudist for the most part. I don't remember how old I was but I know I posted about it I think I was 17 I came down stairs at my Mom & Dad's and she had a friend that was staying there I came downstairs totally naked she was a bit surprised and I was a bit embarrassed.

Sam ask..
I have read about your somewhere that your half British care to explain for those that don't know.

Sure Sam my Dad is from England he was in the British Military and came over here after for school and met Mom and stayed. I have family here and over there. I like to say I'm an American redneck British hillbilly! lol

I had a lot of questions about sex so I will try to hit some of them here most people didn't want there name said so I won't say any names just answer the questions.

1. How Big ---- Does it matter it works all that matters right? I know some people are size queens but main thing that it works. Besides some of you know cause you seen it!
2. Top or Bottom ---- Again I keep my man happy!
3. Do you trim ---- Yes
4. Do you like kinky sex ---- Yes

Some of the other sex questions well just to personal or to nasty for this blog. So those will go unanswered unless I answer in an email to those that ask.

Finally I want to send out a special hello to a new reader that sent me a wonder email. It's funny how many years I been doing this that every now and then I get an email that makes me feel great inside and shows me why I do this. Thanks Patti B.

Thanks for all the questions!

Later
4 Responses
  1. Bret Says:

    I know more and more people will find your blog and see what a special person you truly are.

    Take care my friend.


  2. ryan field Says:

    Nice answers!!


  3. Patti Says:

    Awww, Ryan, thanks for the special hello. Have a great Tuesday!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I love how open you are!
    I have had many paranormal experiences. Let people think what they like. Just like you, I KNOW what I have seen, felt and heard!

    Keep up the good work!
    Dave