Busy Week Ahead

It was a crazy weekend really but it ended up well! Me and Kadin got in the big fight and he ended up spending the night with his parents was the longest night on my life I tell ya.The next day he came over and we talked set some ground rules down and things couldn't be better. Sorry but I'm not going into details what the fight was over I know I said I would be more open on here than before bust something's need not to be kept quiet. I did talk with Kadin on either joying the blog or maybe once a month doing a post he told me he would think about it. That's a good thing least he didn't say no so we can least have hope he will do a post once a month or something.

This is gonna busy week for me not sure I'll get post anything else this week. Wednesday Tyler goes in for his back surgery. I have to get things done before that he has a few other appointments on Tuesday then I'll be at the hospital until he comes out of surgery. Lucky I only live a few blocks from the hospital so I can be there in the matter of minutes. There thinking he will be there less than a week if everything goes well so please keep him in your thoughts that everything goes well. The poor kid been through enough already all I want is for his pain to be gone so he can get back to the Tyler I know and love. I want more than anything to see him back on his bikes and racing. I would trade place in a heartbeat so he wouldn't have to feel any pain.

Ok time to answer some questions Matt asks.......

What is your new favorite tv show? (had to debut in the last 6 months to count)

Well Matt I'm not a big TV person I have shows I like and got so many saved on the dvr I will never get to them but to answer your question I'm going to say V on abc loving that show!

Matt also ask what is your favorite summer movie this summer?

Again I don't get out to the movies a lot with my work and Kadin's hours we don't have nights where we go and see a movie besides with my health its not good being in a place where there are a lot of people in a closed room. I normally wait until it comes out on dvd but saying all that the last movie I went and seen was Nightmare on Elm Street I liked it.

Later!
7 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    Just make sure this don't happen
    again or I will keep Kadin for
    myself and not give him back :)
    Yeah like that would happen...LOL!

    Ty will be alright...he has no
    choice in the matter...he has to
    be...

    LOVES YOU ALWAYS!!!!!

    MOM...


  2. Matt Says:

    Ryan,
    I'll be praying for Tyler...I can't wait to hear how it goes for him. I'm sure God will be looking after him, as well as the team workign on him.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Tyler will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    If you haven't seen it, look up Modern Family on Wednesday night ABC network. It is the best new show since Seinfeld and for me that's saying a lot. Ed


  4. Unknown Says:

    Ryan, thanks for updating us. I'm glad that everything has worked out with Kadin. I'll be keeping Tyler in my thoughts and prayers and hope that his surgery goes well.

    Take care.

    Les


  5. Anonymous Says:

    thanks for the post Ryan... I think you're smart to keep certain things private between you and Kadin... Some things work out better when they're resolved privately.

    Boy, I'll be praying that Tyler's back surgery does the trick!! It's been a difficult road, huh?

    He's lucky to have you as a brother... luv, tman<3


  6. Unknown Says:

    Thanks for keeping us posted on Ty, Ryan, I'm sure he's gonna be ok. Hang in there bro!

    AZ Denny


  7. you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers and ill make sure to send up an extra one for his surg. keep being the great big bro you are, i just know it helps him greatly through this. hugs and let him know we are behind him 110%