Full Naked Friday 1


Have A Good Weekend!
5 Responses
  1. Panhandle Bob Says:

    Uhh, as for the boy getting arrested: Couldn't the cops have let him put his hefty tool away BEFORE cuffing his hands behind his back? I mean, which one of them "volunteered" to do it afterward? "Well oooookkkaaaaay Captain, I guess I'll do it...if I have to...(thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus!)"


  2. ryan field Says:

    I hope that one poor boy with the blond hair doesn't land flat on his stomach...


  3. Anonymous Says:

    love the pics, Ryan!! luv, tman<3


  4. Octavius Says:

    Hey dude, this is a great idea..., pics one and three..., super yum!!

    I've only just caught up, after a hellish week at work, and to honest, I'm really liking this new side of the blog. You were always real to me..., now you just seem more complete..., know what I mean?

    Octavius.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Great pictures Ryry. Have a nice weekend try to keep cool. It is very hot here and my car and house doesn't have a/c. A hundred years ago nobody had a/c and they got by somehow. Hugs, Ed